40.

★ 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 ★
ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 30ᴛʜ, 2021

" You not youngboy." I said slapping the back of my little brother's neck," Stop fucking standing like that."

Him and DJ swear they youngboy's brothers, I swear I hate how they act. They stand with they knees all the way back, play his music 25/8.

" Why you gotta embarrass me Infront of everybody." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. He looked at everybody that was scanning their items at self checkout," How long we gone be standing in line for."

I shrugged," Ion even know little bro." I quickly scanned Walmart hoping to see DJ approaching us with his items," I wish he come the fuck on though."

Me and DJ make these Walmart runs weekly. DJ was a former Walmart employee and he said we can get away with stealing at self checkout, even the bigger items like purses, kitchen appliances, etc. All you had to is scan the item with something smaller like an apple or a pack of hair ties and boom, plus DJ said the Walmart employees really don't give a fuck about folks stealing, they don't get paid enough to stop them.

We be having a cart full of items, and only be spending $50.

★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★
1:06 ᴘᴍ

I entered my dorm building with my canes bag gripped tightly in my right hand. I made my way up the stairs falling up the second to last step. How the fuck you fall up the stairs?

" I hope no one saw that, cause if they did we gone be in some trouble." I mumbled to myself, I stood up and grabbed my canes and made my way to my dorm.

Shutting my door behind me, I kicked my shoes off and plopped on the couch.

I turned on Netflix and scrolled through the list of shows, I clicked on strangers things and began eating my food. My shit was gone two minutes and 40 seconds letter.

I threw my trash away and was getting ready to go lay down but a knock on my door stopped me.

" Wonder who this could be." I mumbled to myself making my way to the door.

I opened the door to see an anxious Sanya. She had on a grey nike hoodie and some joggers.

" What you doing here?" I asked leaning against the door," Is everything alright?"

" Yeah." She spoke quietly. She bit on her pinky nail," I-uh needa talk to you."

" Alright." I spoke hesitantly, I stepped out the doorway so she can step in.

She sat on my blue couch and continued to bite the long nails she had left, her right leg bounced up and down. I could tell she was nervous.

" Is everything alright?" I asked handing her a bottle of water," This was unexpected."

" I know, I'm sorry." She replied, she stopped biting her nails but her leg still bounced up and down.

" Oh okay, so what you needa talk to me about?" I asked slouching back into my chair.

" I-uh." She stammered, her eyes danced around the room before looking back down at her nails," I have feelings for you, you make me feel some type of way like a little girl getting her favorite dress or something."