63.

2 weeks later.
★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
august 4th, 2021.
5:11 pm.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling lost in my thoughts, I was so confused on how my life has been for the past few weeks. It was like it great then it went crashing downhill, damnear tasting death and my brother still fighting for his life in the hospital.

I'm beyond grateful for being alive, I never missed a day where I don't thank the Lord up above.

Taking a deep breathe, I tossed the covers over my body and stood stretching and yawning. I stood in front of my floor mirror staring at my patched up body, them bullets really fucked me up.

I shook my head in disapproval at my matted hair, it's been a week since I got up outta bed, I haven't did shit, I wasn't really eating and you can tell by my weight decrease, I haven't did any hair I haven't even got up to shower.

" Hey alexa, play My Shit, By aboogie!" I flicked the bathroom light cleaning out the tub, I turned on the hot water and added my Dr.Teals bath salt.

I felt the need to get up and do something, if I stayed in bed any longer the depressive episode I was having would've gotten worse, even though all I wanna do is sleep.

After I finished washing my face, I went into the kitchen, popping a toaster strudel In the toaster and poured me some Minute Maid, I read the ingredients of it as I drank it.

" This all I ever wanted, you can't take it from me, now everytime they play this song, she say this my shit."

My toaster strudel popped up from the toaster, I grabbed it using a paper towel spreading the icing all over it.

Before I could eat it, a series of knocks sounded at my frontdoor I wasn't expecting anybody .

I made my way to the frontdoor peeping out the peeking seeing Mikey standing there with his hoodie cover his head and his hands in his pocket.

I undid the locks opening the front door to see his tear stained face." What happened?"

" He gone, Mere he ain't make it."

My heart dropped as I pulled Mikey into my embrace.

" I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry." I rubbed Mikey's back as he cried into my shirt my mind instantly went to Destiny I gotta contact her I know she going through it.

Mikey pulled away from the hug and scrunched his face up while still crying." You stink, you smell like must and mildew."

My mouth dropped open as I smacked my teeth," Boy fuck you." I said getting up and heading into the bathroom to turn off the water. Thank god I remembered cause baby it was finna be a swimming pool in my bathroom.

I went back into the living room to see Mikey on the floor in hysterics, i swear it breaks my little heart seeing him like this. Damn Mere, I really wished you would've listened to me.

" Come on, Mikey baby I'm here for you." I spoke softly sitting next to him, rubbing his back." Calm down before you throw up."

But he couldn't calm down, i bit my lip thinking about how I could comfort him I just wanted to hold him and suck all his pain away but I couldn't.