44.

" Hell nah." Aj said shaking his head as soon as he realized it was me," I want a new nurse." He clicked the help button, and my beeper buzzed.

" Damn." I tilted my head," I guess I am your help."

" Nirah, please." He pleaded." I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I did to you, the bet, don't poison me."

God gone give him his karma 10x worser than I was.

I ignored what he said and sat in the spiny stool." So how this happen?"

" Can I see?"

He cautiously lifted up hospital shirt, his movements were very slow and everytime he made an sudden movement he hissed in pain.

He had five fresh bullet hoes in his lower abdomen, he got shot ten times." Where the other five?"

" My chest, near my heart and shit." He spoke lowly." I can't lift the shirt all the way."

" Alright." I said rolling back to the cabinets, gotta make sure his wounds is cleaned and heal properly.

I grabbed a bag of cotton pads, and rubbing alcohol, right along with his treatment and his pain pills," Did the bullets fall out yet or no?"

He shook his head no," They gone give me surgery to remove the ones near my heart, to stop them from traveling, I go through surgery early tomorrow morning."

I nodded my head, lifting up his shirt up more revealing the other bullet wounds." This might sting a little."

" What you finna do?" He asked, pushing the ' Help ' button on the remote, my buzzer beeped.

" Nigga what's not clicking, I am your help."

Lord, I hope no one heard that, if they did we gone be in some trouble.

He took a deep breathe in," Please don't hurt me."

" Bite into this." I said giving him a paper towel to bit into, I wiped his wounds with rubbing alcohol. I put a little dot of cream on my finger rubbing it on his bullet wounds." There, just to heal the wound fasters after surgery."

He gave me a small smile, I looked around the room. Don't smile at me the fuck, it's my job.

" Wellll, uhm." I mumbled checking his heart rate," I did all I came to do here." I said walking out the room." Don't call if you need help." I mumbled the last part.

★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 3ʀᴅ, 2021
St.Louis, Missouri

" Big bag bussin' ayee!" I hyped Dessy up as she shook her ass, and groped onto the strip pole, I threw hella 1's, 20's.

" Get itttt baee!" I yelled!" If it's up then its up then its up then it's stuck." I rapped along with song.

She climbed onto pole, going upside down, she spun around, and did a flip into a spilt.

" Damn bae!" I said throwing a roll of 1's at her head.

" Ouch bae!" She mugged rubbing her head. My phone dinged making me feel around my pocket for it.

𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫👺🖤

AJ got shot
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 3:21 ᴘᴍ

Frl? When?

Last night, ten times it's on the news nigga.

Woww, so how did you find out?

His mama, he had just gotten back from Chicago, why his slow ass come back smh🤦🏾‍♂️😂🤦🏾‍♂️
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 3:25 ᴘᴍ

Damn hope lil bra get better, you know where he got shot at?

Hell nah, all Ik he got shot ten times.

" Damn, they caught his Dessy." I said pausing the music." They done got AJ."

" He dead?!" Her eyes grew big." Aj's dead?!"

" Nah, he damnear knocking on death's door, they shot him ten times." I said shaking my head." Dooter just told me, damn I wish I would've caught lil bro before they did cause they not done with his ass."

" Shit, if he was hitting on my sister I wouldn't be done with his ass either." She mumbled." That's what he get, he ain't gone survive."

★ 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 ★
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 6ᴛʜ, 2021
10:45 ᴘᴍ

" You getting your shit chopped or nah?" I asked DJ who was rolling up a blunt. What this nigga do best. If the world was ending the first thing this nigga gone do is roll up a blunt.

" Yeah." I stated." He said he be here around eleven thirty."

" Damn, you grown yo' ass about to be twenty." DJ faked cried," My lil brudda growing up."

I scrunched my face up." Hate being grown, this shit take all my money but now I'm investing in smarter shit anyways, shit that's gone make me have generational wealth." I explained," Cant wait til' I find the right place to open my barber shop, I'm getting the fuck out these streets."

" That's a smart ass move, these little niggas be wanna show out so bad and buy designer, cars, houses, all that shit and not investing to keep the money growing, what comes up must come down." He said patting my back." Yo parents coming out to eat with us?"

" Hell nah." I said quickly." My pops is, my momma can stay where she at." I shrugged leaning back in my chair." She ain't got clean, she went to rehab for thirty days just to get high as soon as she gets out, and she missed all my other ones so hell nah." I said shaking my head." Wasted them peoples time."

" I feel you lil bro, I'm glad you and your pops reconnected, and I'm glad that he's clean." He said making me smile." Having both parents addicted to drugs growing up and basically taking care of yourself was hard, that's why I respect you the way I do." He praised me." You a solider, these parents fucked, why bring kids into the world when you aren't ready to be a parent?"

" Exactly." I agreed." But I'm here, and it made the man I am today." I shrugged." Now I'm tryna settle down, and invest, maybe even try dating."

" Better hope Iesha, don't ride round' here and see another female." He snickered." You know how crazy she gets."

" See." I shook my head." I don't hit females but let Iesha try some shit, I would fuck her little ass up." I closed my eyes taking a deep breathe." Why do I always fuck with the crazy bitches mane?"

" Yea." I mumbled.

" And the dumb hoes." He added." Ol' girl who dumped yo' granny's ashes was retarded."

" Mane, I should've knocked her bobble headed ass out."