64.

★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★
august 21st, 2021.
1:15 pm.

I dribbled the ball between my legs staring at the basketball hoop before shooting the ball, ' Swish ' the ball went straight through the net.

" Great shot Washington." My coach praised me as he watched from the doorway of the gym.

" Preciate you coach." I held the ball under my arm approaching him.

" You really one of the best players on the team, Florida State is willing to get you on their team."

My eyes damn near popped out my head," Foreal?!"

He patted my shoulder," Hell yeah, Mike you one of the greatest players here keep going and you can be in the NBA."

" Ion know Coach J I like it here yall like my fam." I said truthfully. Out of the 4 months I've been here these niggas turned into my brothers and I couldn't just leave em' like that.

" Well it's up to you, just know FSU is offering 900k just for you to transfer to them, If I was you I'll take that offer plus more exposure." He shrugged handing me a envelope," They'll understand this a great opportunity Washington just think about it."

I nodded grabbing the envelope out his hand," Thanks coach I'll definitely look into it."

I made it into my dorm rolling the the ball to a random corner in the living room. I grabbed a piece of paper and mechanical pencil out my bookbag and placed my AirPods in my ear playing While Were Young by Jhene Aiko.

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗵,

Where do I start? When 𝗜 first saw you enter into that hospital room, I thought you was the most beautiful girl I ever seen with that football head of yours. Never have I thought we'll get this close, the love I have for you is unexplainable. Nirah, you will forever hold a special place in my heart no matter what and can't nobody EVER take that place. When I felt like giving up you was there and motivated my ass to keep pushing. When my brudda died the first person I went running to was you and i hope you know that you can do the same, im here for you forever. I can't lie I'm so fucking into you, I can't hide my feelings for you I'm feeling like fantasia short hair ass, my knees go weak when I see you.

Rereading what I wrote with a huge smile on my face, i couldn't hide it I was deeply inlove with this woman and nothing could change my feelings about her, a truly heavensent woman that deserves nothing less but the world and ima give it to her.

august 23rd, 2021
8:30 pm.

I lit the ' Mahogany Coconut' candle waiting for Nirah to come home, since it got hot niggas been droppin like flies so she been working overtime at the hospital I took this time to surprise her.

I placed the bouquet of 50 roses in the middle of the table right beside the burning candle, i unpaused the video on how to make Shimp Alfredo while Tell Me By Dru Hill played lowly in the background.