14.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 6ᴛʜ, 2021

" damn, that's fucked upp." I said shaking my head.

" can't believe she got her kids took away on Instagram live." ciara cooed.

" they was like CPS open the door, me and this other girl was the only mf on the live, we had frontrow seats." nino said shaking his head.

" NINO!" I said loudly pushing him a little.

" what I'm foreal ! " he said throwing his hands up in defense.

" they should've let her get off live before they took her kids." ciara said taking a drink out her water bottle.

" deadass." nino agreed. " these CPS people just be ruthless."

" you ain't never lied, but I'm finna go clock in." I said getting up out the chair and sliding my phone in my pocket.

" ight I see lil nirah, doing her daily shift." nino said smiling.

" yea you know me." I said doing the big gangsta dance.

" bitch ima big gangsta I turn her on with that foreign love." Ciara rapped.

" I thought he said turn her around." nino said scratching his head.

" nah he definitely said, turn her down." I said.

" mane that don't even make sense." nino said laughing.

" right gtf." ciara said waving me off.

" y'all know I'm right." I said laughing as I exited the break room.

I walked into my office, shutting the door behind me.

my phone started vibrating making me suck my teeth.

#𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚🥰 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.......

" nirah guess what!" Mikey said excitedly, putting half his face in the camera.

his forehead was sweaty, and he was out of breathe so I'm guessing he just got done playing basketball.

" yes ? " I said sitting my phone up on the computer and smiling.

" hol on I'm finna show you." he said setting the phone up on the wall.

he wiped sweat off his forehead, and then started bouncing the basketball, he then started acting like he was guarding somebody than he dunked.

" I SEE YOUUUU, A1 STATUS." I said loudly, smiling a little.

" mane don't say that." he said blushing a little. " I ain't there yet."

" you tripping you is there." I said mugging him.

" you just saying that cause you my bestie." he mugging me.

he know damn well I'm not lying, I'm not that lying type of person, like if you're ass at basketball i won't be afraid to let you know.

" no I'm not mikey, I'm so deadass." I said with a straight face. " you insecure."

" whaaat." he dragged and his voice went up to a higher pitch.

awwww, he's insecure, my poor bestie.

" you're insecure ? " I asked chewing on my the back of my pen a little.

" noooo."

" be fr."'