67.

meanwhile
★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★

I sat watching the snow fall onto the ground, while smoking my third backwood within 15 minutes. I contemplated if I wanted to go through with this decision or not.

Real niggas never crash out but I'm tired gangsta, I tried to smoke this weed and pop these pills to cope with the pain but it's getting too much to take. Grief consumed me and Guilt took up my mind each day. Both my brothers dead and the brudda that is living taking off with his basketball shit while I'm stuck trapping and shit.

If not these pills another nigga was gone come and kill me, I wasn't afraid to die neither I just rather take my own life then let a bitch ass nigga take it.

My gun sat on my lap as I took a long pull from out my wood," This life just been too much for a nigga." I mumbled to myself, putting out the wood and placing it in the ashtray.

I took a deep breathe not even caring to write goodbye paragraphs, I only fucked with a few people. Mikey knew no matter what he was still gone be my brother we grew up with each other, all we had was each other.

I took a deep breathe placing my gun on the table, grabbing the jump rope and making my way into the bathroom.

I flicked on the light before making a noose around the the shower curtain bar," Here goes nothing." I said aloud as I stood on the tub and wrapped the rope around my neck.

I closed my eyes," 1..2..3" I counted before jumping off the tub, my light flashed before my eyes as the rope choked me and the shower curtain came down right along with me.

I laid on the bathroom floor shaking my head," God. I don't even know why I tried this dumb ass shit." I felt myself getting more aggravated. I just wanted to die.

After laying on the floor for a few moments, I finally stood to my feet unwrapping the rope from around my neck and tossed it on the floor.

I shook my head, as I sat back down at the kitchen table deciding to roll up another backwood before trying attempt 2. I know this time it won't fail.

4 months later.
★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★

" Shorty my Beyoncé, durk and days, durk and days." Mikey came through the frontdoor singing, and I stopped what I was doing.

" Nigga it's durk and dej, not durk and days what the hell." I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulled me closer, resting his face in my neck." Ion care." He then kissed me on my lips," Get ready we going out today the whole day."

" What you mean the whole day?!" I followed him to balcony that overlooked the city of Cali, we decided to take a vacation celebrating all of our accomplishments.

He stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist." Exactly what I said." placing a soft kiss on my cheek," Now go get ready."

" Ouu you pretty, sorry this ain't orange this is peach." Mikey hyped me up as I snapped my pictures, I couldn't help but laugh.

" Hahaha, bae pose let me see ya." He said in a high pitched voice.

" Ouuu, uhuh, yopp." He cooed after every pose i did.