26.

★ 𝐙𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 18ᴛʜ

" okay okay damn ima get up." I mumbled to myself tossing the covers off me angrily.

stomping over to the other side of the room to turn off the annoying alarm, " hate this damn thing."

walking back to my bed, I sat and stared at the wall. I need some time to unthaw.

I sat staring at the wall for about 5 minutes before finally getting up out my bed to start my morning routine.

" hey Alexa play gang over love by Brent fayiaz!" I yelled across the room to my Alexa.

𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐀𝐙 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

i been sitting here for damn near 10 minutes, I wonder why my mother didn't come in here to make sure I was up for school, she did this every morning.

getting up from the bed and stretching, i walked to my curtains opening checking to see if it was cold or not, so I could dress accordingly.

seeing the frost on the window told that it was going to be chilly.

walking Into my personal bathroom, I flicked on the light and turned on the hot shower water.

walking back out the bathroom, and out my bedroom I went into my mom's bedroom; flicking on the light and shaking her to wake her up.

" what zion." she mumbled not opening her eyes.

" you didn't wake me up."

" you're not going to that school anymore, so turn off my damn light and lay yo ass back down." she said firmly turning to the other side.

" shidd you ain't gotta tell me twice." I said turning off her light and running out

★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★
1:30 ᴘᴍ

" you talk to autumn lately?" destiny asked placing the greasy McDonald's bag on the counter.

" yea I talked to fall." I said not looking up from the backwood I was rolling.

" don't call my sister in law fall call her by her real name." she said throwing a salt shaker at me." her name is autumn."

" damn that shit hurt." I said rubbing my forehead, the stinging pain still slightly lingered.

" let's do that one tiktok." she said sitting her phone up on the 3 mason jars Infront of me.

" mane if you don't get that shit out my face." I said mugging her." nobody wanna do that lame ass tiktok shit."

" I hate shitty booty ass niggas like you." she said popping the side of my head." never wanna do shit, just wanna be rude and smoke weed."

" I've been told."

all of sudden she pushed me off the stool, making me drop everything my weed fell all over the floor.

" you fucking serious."

" since you don't wanna do no tiktok with me you gotta stay on this floor." she said stale-facing me and putting her foot on me.

" mane get your black ass, dirty ass foot off me." I said pushing her leg off of me." go wash yo feet bro."

" look like you been walking around in ash and shit." I said standing up wiping myself off.

" mane." she said kissing her teeth, she walked up the stairs leaving her phone unlocked and on the counter.

i grabbed her phone and went to her iMessage to text the group chat.

𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢🥰🤟

𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡🥰

ɴʏᴀᴀᴡɪʏᴀᴀ💚
𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

ᴅ3ᴊᴀ😘
𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐛 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐲🤣💯

ᴋᴀᴍɪʏᴀᴀ🥺😍
𝐧𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫💯

ɴʏᴀᴀᴡɪʏᴀᴀ💚
𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐑 𝐭𝐞𝐳𝐳🥴 𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐦𝐛 𝐡𝐢𝐦?

ᴅ3ᴊᴀ😘
𝐲𝐡 𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐑 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐧🚶

ᴋᴀᴍɪʏᴀᴀ🥺😍
𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠?😭

" well there goes my appetite for a week." I said sucking in my cheeks. I locked her phone and sat it on the counter.