18.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 10ᴛʜ

my alarm on my went off meaning it was time for me to wake up and get prepared so I can do this girl hair.

I rolled over checking my phone, seeing it was only 11:05.

" should i sleep for a extra ten minutes ? " I questioned." fuck it."

I turned back over and drifted back off to sleep.

12:45 PM

i turned over yawning, checking my phone.

" shit ! " I yelled jumping out of my bed and running to the bathroom.

I knew I should've woke up when my alarm went off the first time.

I did my face care and a quick shower.

stepping out the shower, I dried myself off rubbing my self in Johnson moisturizing baby lotion.

I slipped on my grey nike suit and then my Gucci slides exposing my white toes.

I went back into my room opening the curtains, letting the sun beam in.

I smiled as I stared out the window for a few seconds, me and Mikey was having a bestfriend week.

I make up my bed and then grabbed my phone heading to the kitchen.

I opened the freezer grabbing the microwaveable pancakes because who has time to cook something?

I opened the pack putting them on a plate and then popping them in the microwave and setting it for 5 minutes.

going to the living room I opened the curtains, my living room is one of the most relaxing spaces ever, I rarely come in but when I do it's only to read or do work.

" damn is something burning." I mumbled to myself as I took a whiff of air.

" oh shit ! " I said loudly as I realized my pancakes were still in the microwave.

I ran to the kitchen, snatching open the microwave door, I snatched my plate of pancakes out the microwave.

" is these bitches burned ? " I questioned as I poke the pancakes with a fork.

and sure enough they were.

" fuck that I might as well eat some cereal and call it a mf day." I said shaking my head grabbing a bowl and fruit loops.

1:05 pm

after washing my bowl and spoon, I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

3 minutes later

bumping the heat up in my hair room, I turned on the tv and got on YouTube.

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄.

I propped my phone up on the light switch and FaceTimed Mikey.

" I wrote this song for you so you should pay attention, I was just staring at ceiling and got in my feelings." I rapped lowly.

" this yo shit huh ? " mikey said laughing over the phone.

" mane." i said sucking my teeth." ain't even know you was on the phone."