10.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
                            ᴊᴀɴᴜɴᴀʀʏ 23ʀᴅ, 2021

" in miami with my mf heat ahhhhhh." I rapped pulling all of my clothes off the hanger.

today was the day I give back, I do this every once in a while, you see I'm not the type to spend thousands of dollars on new clothes each month, all these clothes I got now are from a year or two ago.

every once in awhile I'll clean out everything out my closet, and donate some to goodwill or any thrift store, and then give the rest to homeless people.

" I walk in the party I'm on my big foe shit, ready to get it started, bitch I got no sense, oh he the plug, riding round kobe, 24 on me." I rapped doing the dance.

that's my favorite part.

after all my clothes was out my closet and shit, I sat on the ground deciding what I wanted to thrift.

                               15 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

" finally." I sighed wiping off sweat off my forehead.

I grabbed the basket of clothes, and threw all the whites in the washer, I put in a tide pod and some laundry detergent.

starting the washer I heard some knocks at my door.

" who the hell can this be." I mumbled to myself as I walked to the door.

" who is it ! " I yelled in my pop smoke voice.

" ain't Kno lil nirah had a nigga, I'm Mikey." he yelled back.

" mane." I said laughing opening the door." I don't got a nigga yet, I ain't really looking for one at the moment."

" damn that was you ? " he said with widened eyes. " sound like a nigga."

" I know." I said laughing shutting the door behind him. " what's in yo hand ? "

" I bought food." he said sitting the zaxybs bag on the kitchen counter. " I just wanted to see what the hell you was doing."

" so pop up unexpectedly ? " I said laughing a little.

" yep." he said popping the p." what you doing bestie."

" I was washing some old clothes, ima about to go donate them to one of the thift stores." I said sitting down next to him taking my food out of the bag.

" lemme come with you."

" you think you was gone stay here ? you was gone come with me regardless."

" bet." he said smiling.

" you believe in God ? " I asked him, I was about to pray over my food, I sometimes be forgetting to do it though.

" yea I believe in God, we about to pray over our food right ? "

" yea." I stated." that's why I asked."

" ight, you gone start it off ? "

" mhm." I said bowing my head down. " God is good God is great thank you for our food today - "

" I know you not praying that childish pray, that's something our mama made us say when we was younger." he said laughing.

" mane shut up." I said nudging him and smacking my teeth.

" ight my bad."

" God is good God is great thank you for our food today, lord let this food be nurishment to our body, amen."