62.

★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★
7:08 pm.

" TootyFruity!" I yelled out loud, tapping my foot as I made my way into the bathroom flicking on the light and running the hot water.

I connected my phone to my Apple TV, and played the playlist I created from Shazaming songs in Nirah's car.

" I think I met a real Nigga, he tells me what it is." I sung bopping my head as I stripped out my white tee and boxers.

I stepped into the shower immediately screaming after the scorching hot water burned my back." God if this what hell feel like I repent for my sins lord." I instantly turned the cold water nob.

" I love it, I need it, gotta have it, ima keep it that's a real ass nigga, baby I salute you can't nobody come before you, I'll be your bonnie, bonnie and Clyde." I sung as I washed my body with shea butter dove body wash.

Five minutes into my shower I heard my phone ringing on the counter," Whoever it is can wait." I thought to myself not feeling like getting out the shower.

I continued bathing myself as my phone continued to ring, finally getting tired of my music getting interrupted. I stepped out the shower still covered in suds unlocking my phone seeing Dessy called my phone 112 times In 5 minutes.

" That's weird." I mumbled to myself returning Destiny's call and she answered as soon as soon as I called.

" Damn, I ain't even get to put the phone to my ear." I laughed but the smiled disappeared off my face after hearing Destiny sobbing into the line." What's going on?"

" Mikey why you ain't answer your phone?! Get here quick Mere and Nirah got shot, they got shot!" She cried into the phone before hanging up.

Attempting to run out the bathroom I slipped and slid into the door," Shit." I cursed myself instantly getting up and out the bathroom, I dried myself off and threw on random joggers, and a basic black tee with my kappa slides.

I grabbed my keys off the counter hurriedly exiting out my dorm room and down the stairs, jumping into my Camaro and speeding off.

7:38 pm.

I rushed into the hospital to see Ms.Powell and Zion sitting down right along with Dooter and Destiny pacing the room.

I approached Dooter first, giving him a dap." Wassup how you holding up?"

" im straight, I should be askin you that question."

" Im cool, what's going on? y'all heard from the doctors?"

He shook his head," Destiny called me and I came, all I know is they got shot multiple times."

" Damn." I responded in disbelief," I knew something was up Destiny was blowing my phone down had to rush over here."

" Yeah, I see you got the dogs out." He chuckled looking down at my feet making my curl my toes." Don't try to hide them ashy ass concrete grippers now."

" Mane, shut yo ass up I know you not talkin' them toes be throwin up gang signs, crunched up ass toes."

" Cuh fuck you." He sucked his teeth waving me off.