47.

" That's still my lil brother, no matter what." He said breaking the silence." Yeah this nigga done a lot wrong but that's my dawg and I promised I won't never switch, I'm just not fucking with em."

He started to roll another blunt." And ion like saying this, but AJ gone be dead by daylight."

I sighed, tymere was a trouble starting deranged, stupid ass individual, down here in Indiana, he murdered 3 dudes I was there every time, watching their bodies jerk and drop, hearing and watching the shootouts, the yelling, the crying, the pleading, I've seen it all.

No traces had been left, so he got away with all of them and it's been a year. Down In St.Louis, he murdered seven people, 4 of them being three years ago, and the other 2 April 2021 and the last one was just a few weeks ago. He got away with all seven.

" He definitely is." I agreed." Ten times, folks was shooting to kill."

" Anybody spoke to dooter or they got his ass too?" Mikey spoke, making us all us look at him and I burst out into laughter.

" What?"

" Why you say that?" I asked still laughing trying to catch my breathe.

" I wasn't saying it to be funny.."

" I spoke to him when I heard about it, after that I ain't heard from him and he ain't been on that net." Tymere spoke after my laughter died down.

" Hope he alright." Nirah mumbled, and Mere agreed, and i scrunched my face up at her.

★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 11ᴛʜ, 2021
1:22 ᴘᴍ

" Weight of the world on your shoulders as you're feeling all alone, you got it my nigga just hold on." I rapped as I turned into the Starbucks drive through. This was the theme song of 2019, rod wave was at his prime when he made this.

I was 5th in line, I was at Starbucks to get Nirah and strawberry açaí refresher since she got off work early.

" I can't keep a bitch a bitch cause I be peepin' shit, I ain't with all that beefing shit I rather leave a bitch." I rapped scrolling through Instagram.

The line moved up, I sat there listening to music and on my phone for about 5 minutes.

" Welcome to Starbucks how may I help you?" The barista asked through the speaker, I turned down mood swings by a boogie.

" Can I get an strawberry uhkee refresher." I spoke loudly.

I heard somebody giggle in the back," Say it again."

I heard a few small laughs, and the first girl finally spoke again." Yes, pull up to the first window please."

I rolled up my window, and turned up the radio, I pulled up to the first window waiting for somebody to come." She my bestie, mmm, never know she was so nasty, mmm, and she so sexy, mmm."

Heavy on the sexy part but we ain't gone speak on that.

Somebody finally came to the window, I turned down the radio and rolled down my window. I saw another female approach behind the barista with a smirk.