19.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 11ᴛʜ

" gahdayum dem shoes bent like a mfer." I cooed as mikey pulled out his basketball shoes.

" yo ass finna be bent inna minute." he said mugging.

" woah I ain't know you get down like that." I said smirking throwing my hands up.

𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐒 𝐁𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆.

" you know I ain't mean it like that." he said punching me in the shoulder as his face started to become red.

" aye." I said shrugging shaking my head." that's you."

" mmcht." he said sucking his teeth." match with me today."

" just don't leave okay, okay." I rapped under my breathe and getting lost in my thoughts.

I wonder if Mikey really fuck with me for me, or should I start talking to dooter more; I maybe judged him too fast, you know you never judge a book by its cover - but it's a weird feeling that I can't shake about him.

" nirah ! "

" nirah is you listening to me ? " he asked snapping at me.

" yea yea." I said snapping back into reality.

" what I just say then ? " he asked twisting his face to the side.

" uhhh." I said scratching my head." something about matching later; that's all I remember no lie."

" see I knew you wasn't listening." he said shaking his head." but I asked if you wanted to go bowling around 5 then go eat."

" I'll like that." I said smiling.

★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★

" I'll give you $50 more if you can do something with nirah by the end of this week."

" nigga." I said scrunching my face up." you must think I'm Cupid I ain't got no damn bow to shoot to make a shordy instantly fall in love with me."

" you got a dick."

" so."

" dick ah make a bitch go crazy."

" so." I said again jerking my head back." how you know mikey ain't smashing the lashes off her."

" she don't seem like that type."

" she don't but you never know." I said unraveling the backwood and getting jealous a little.

I hate the fact that he decides to be all buddy with her after he knew what the fuck me and aj had in motion, and honestly it's giving me backdoor vibes.

              ★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★
" 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 "

" can you keep a secret ? " I asked passing the hooka pen to destiny.

" of course."

" you know that girl nirah ? "

" she a nurse ? " she asked before taking a long puff of the hooka.

" yea."

" uhtun." she said stale-facing me." what you planning ? "

" it ain't what I'm planning; it's what my homeboys planning."

" what they planning to do to my baby." she asked blowing the smoke out." if I gotta fight a nigga bout my bitch i will."