31.

Just in case if anyone needs it💕, always open to talk too, just PM me☺️

              ★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
                           ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 21sᴛ, 2021

Sexual assault. Something I never thought I'll go through. One of my biggest fears came true. One thing I can say is that I'm blessed to be in the presence of Dooter, Ty'mere, Destiny and Mikey.

Cause without Dooter lord knows how far AJ could've went. Even though I'm upset at Mikey for not telling me about it when he knew whole time. I needed him most. He went off to college yesterday. Stayed an extra day with me but I told him to go cause that was his dream that he needs to pursue. He was real reluctant but went. He FaceTimes me alot to check up on me. I appreciate him for that.

Dooter, I thanked him a lot for paying attention to me and AJ. I could've been raped, dead or anything. Even though he did say yes to a bet on me but he saved my ass.

A knock on my frontdoor knocked me out my thoughts. I stood up and turned off the shower water and stepped out my wet, tight clothes and threw them into the washer. I wrapped one of my robes around my body before opening the front door and seeing destiny with snacks.

" Heyy love how are you holding up?"

" Ehh." I said shutting the door behind her." Taking the shit day by day you can say."

   ★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★

" He sick as hell for that mane." Ty said drying off the backwood." Never thought he ah be like this foreal."

" I knew he was a little off but I ain't know he was this fucking off." I said digging in my backpack for the weed.

" He a deadman walking and it's stamped."

" Fasho."

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★

" Soo uhh." I dragged scratching my head staring at Dooter. It was just me and him alone in my living room.

" Hmm?" He hummed not looking up from his phone.

" Nothing." I said shaking my head and begun watching tv.

I hate silence sometimes. Sometimes I loved it. In this moment I needed to talk, because if I don't I would relive the moment where AJ sexually assaulted me and I didn't want to.

" No." he said sitting his phone down." Say what you had to say."

" I don't even know what i was finna say." I said looking to the side.

" Ya lien?"

" No."

" You was looking to the side, you lying." He said shaking his head.

" Nothing I just don't wanna not just sit here, I start thinking."

" I understand." He said, he said shrugging his shoulders and untensing them.

" Why'd u accept that bet on me."

" I wasn't thinking to be honest." He said licking his lips." Shit was dumb, ion know what I was thinking."

" Why'd you do it, that's not an answer." I stated burning holes in his head.

" I don't know." He said looking me dead in my eyes." I can't give you the answer because I don't know."

" Mhm." I said breaking eye contact and looking back at the television.

" Me and AJ had always made bets like this, every since we was little boys we always did this." He said still staring at me." In school he ah always made a bet on a random girl, and the bet was always get the girl to fall in love for $50."

" I always made easy bank, easy money I needed."

" Ion wanna hear your life story." I said truthfully." I just wanna know why you did it to me, I saved your life, you could've been dead."

" I know."

" Obviously you don't." I said sucking my lips." You wasn't awake but i did surgery on you, I'm a nurse and surgeon."

" I had to remove two bullets that would've killed you." I stated." The original surgeon was supposed to remove them couldn't come in that day so I had to, after I took care of you."

" And then all of them other girls." I said shaking my head looking at him." You're sick but AJ is even more worse."

" Thank you." He said giving me a small smile. His eyes were soft and he had an sorry face expression." I returned the favor but saving yours."

" Thank you."