61.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
July 20th, 2021.
12:12 pm.

" I miss you so much, pa." Zion breath was shaky, as she tried her hardest not to cry I rubbed her back letting her know it was okay.

" I wish we had more time with you Lamar, I really did." My ma took a deep breathe as she fanned her eyes," You left me by myself you knew I needed you, you left me with two beautiful girls, Lamar, we love you, and miss you." She placed a bouquet of Dahlia's against his headstone and kissed it.

She stood to her feet, and wiped her tear stained face with a piece of tissue," You ready Z? Or you staying with your sister?"

Zion glanced over at me," I'm ready."

" I love yall."

" We love you too." They responded and I watched them get in the car and pull off.

I took a deep breathe, staring at my father's head stone." Dad, it's so much I have to say to you." I started," I still can't get over the fact that you're not here to celebrate your 44th birthday with us, I'm upset that you didn't make it celebrate Zion's, it's so hard not having you here. I'm so tired, but dad I'm fighting for you, I love you, and I know you wouldn't want me to give up. I got too much shit going on for myself, but dad I'm tired and I can't keep acting like I'm okay knowing deep down I'm not."

My eyes started to tear up," But dad ima keep fighting, I also met this one dude, he a basketball player, he's tall, he has gold braces." I smiled at the thought of Mikey." I wish you could've met him, you always wanted me to date somebody that has shit going for themselves, and not a dick in the booty ass hooligan."

★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★
July 21st, 2021.

" I love you bae be safe, call me when you get home!" I yelled to Destiny watching her pull off.

I love Dessy, and I think I'm ready to put a promise ring on it, I want it to be extravagant.

I texted my homebody who be having all the connections with the jewelers, I wanted to go all out for the woman I loved.

Mosses👺

Can u plug me wit da best jeweler? I need to find a fye ass ring for my shordy.
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 1:21 ᴘᴍ.

Yeahhh, I gotchu my boy 🤝 I got sum extra ones on hand from JohnnyDang & Wafi, you can come look at em, later on?

Yeah, jus send lo.

U can meet me at da Burger King by Forest Manor, I'm finna leave da crib, and won't be able to make it home so ima jus bring em w/ me, das cool?

Ight bet.
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 1:23 ᴘᴍ.

I don't know which ring i should get her, and nobody know Destiny better den ha baldheaded ass bestie.

I FaceTimed Nirah, and propped the phone up against an random cup.

" Yoo, Ni what you doing later on?" I said as soon as the phone connected.

" Why?"

" Nigga, don't question me." I straight-faced her," I said what the fuck you doing later on? Don't make me nigganap you."