23.

★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★

                         ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 15ᴛʜ

" So how exactly would we set up Dooter and AJ?" destiny questioned scratching her head.

" I ain't thought bout it yet." I said, leaning up grabbing my Voss water bottle.

I always had a solution to any problem I encountered, but my thoughts were all over the place I couldn't think straight.

" How bout I get him uber through his opps block and cancel the ride as soon as they turn on his opps' street." Destiny suggested. She gave me a slight shrug of carelessness when she saw me staring at her sideways.

" That ain't gone work." I said screwing the round, grey top off the Voss bottle. Taking a quick sip.

" Plus he gone ask where he going." I said screwing the cap back on and sat it on the coffee table.

" I just want this to be over." She said poking out her bottom lip." She don't deserve this."

" You and me both." I said licking my lips." You and me both."

" So we can't do my first plan?" She asked slouching back on the couch." I feel like that's a good idea."

" NO." I said firmly." I can't let you go out like that, I can't witness shit like that 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛."

PTSD as known as Post traumatic stress disorder.

Something Dooter, AJ, and I shared In common.

she took a deep breathe In before softening her face.

" It's alright, he ain't got do shit to me."

" False, Dooter ain't pussy he might do some hoe shit but he really bout it." I said slouching back." And he got niggas that ain't gone play bout em'."

" So." She shrugged. Destiny was real nonchalant, she really didn't give a fuck, and it shows." All of em' can kiss my chocolate ass."

" You don't een understand." I said closing my eyes for a quick second.

" What don't I understand?" She asked, I felt her eyes burning a hole into my face.

" If we send him through his opps' block and they do kill him, it's gone be war destiny." I said opening my eyes and running my hands across my face." As soon as they find out you was the one that pulled that bullshit ass stunt; they gone hunt ya ass down."

" Plus I'm not een tryna kill the nigga, he needs to be humbled."

" I just don't understand.." destiny started, but I just started looking at the ground; zoning out.

                              𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 10𝑡ℎ, 2019

" You coming to school tomorrow nigga? " I questioned dooter kicking a rock as we walked to our neighborhood.

" Probably." He shrugged." I gotta get my iPhone fixed."

" That iPhone that you can't bring to school." I asked holding in my laugh.

" Fuck you bra." He said laughing sending a soft punch to my shoulder." You know i got one stop playing with me."

" Shit ight bro." I said chuckling stopping Infront of his small home.

" See you tomorrow." He said dapping me up.

" I better nigga." I said laughing watching him go into his house.