58.

The Next Day.
10:25 am

" I'm sooo fucking sore." Naysha complained, massaging her temple as she entered in the kitchen." My back is killing me."

Destiny agreed popping her second Tylenol, " My head is kicking, my legs hurting and shit."

" Y'all was acting a fucking ass that's why." Ryy said shaking her head." Wanted to be grown and go drunk skating, it was funny watching y'all fall too."

I agreed laughing, adding a few blackberries to fruit platter.

9:00 pm

We arrived to the Bowling alley, we got our bowling shoes and Destiny lead us to two dudes. One had long dreads, he had a lakers hat on, he was darkskin and he looked like he could be in his mid twenties.

The other one was short, lightskin and was a little chubby he also looked like he could be in his mid twenties.

" Hey ladies." The darkskin one approached us, Destiny waved, and we all gave him a head nod.

" My name Ray, and this my nigga duke." He said pointing back to the the lightskin dude.

After we put our shoes on, we started drinking. Ray took 5 shots, duke took 2, Destiny, Naysha, took 5, and Ryy and I took 3.

I called Zion to make sure she was okay. Zion only went a few places with us the two days we were here she mainly stayed back at the Bnb with the stud friend she brought on the trip with us.

It was Ray turn to bowl first, I can already tell he was slightly drunk by the way he spoke.

He walked up, getting In bowling form, but ended up tossing the ball up to the ceiling and falling.

★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★
earlier that day.

" Ion know Keandre, I needed that drop." I said as I faced the 8th blunt of the day." I went into the house and ain't find shit." I sighed, this was my first lost inna while, now im finna be losing hella profit, while trying to re-up again.

" Nigga, how'd this shit happen though?"

" Jabriel talm bout, he had the drop, he told me these dudes he cool with was tryna buy some, and smoke and shit, long story short, they took him off guard and ran off with a thousand dollar worth of weed and dope."

He shook his head, staring at the rain hitting the windshield." He thought he had a friend."

I chuckled and hit his shoulder." Bitch, shut up you not funny."

" But you laughed."

" That don't mean shit."

" So that means I'm funny."

" Listen Keandre, I'm not finna keep playing these damn mind games with you." I
stale-faced him." I just took a L and you wanna play."

" It's not my fault, that yo' brudda thought he had a friend." He mumbled rubbing his shoulder.

I ran my hands through my hair." But I got his lil ol' lady address, I guess ima have to pay granny a visit soon."

" You not finna kill the grandma, what she do?"

" Hell yeah, fuck that long titty, slow chewing, not chewing shit but air ass bitch."

" Nigga, you not making it into heaven I'm lettin' you know that now."

" What Tee Grizzly say? God please don't be too hard on me." I sung bowing my head glancing out the window noticing a white man burning holes into the side of my head." You really need to get some tint, we ridin' round fishbowl in dis bitch."

I rolled my window down feeling the cold rain droplets enter into the car." Tf you staring at bitch!"

" You barking up the wrong tree, nigger!" He spat, you could see the hatred in his eyes.

" You better getcho ass in that car before it start smelling like wet dog and Pennies." I yelled before rolling the window back up.

I glanced at Keandre with a slight grin," You thinkin what I'm thinkin?"

" It's whateva."

" Alright, follow him." I said nudging his shoulder, he nodded adjusting his seat and backing and reversing out the store parking lot.

" He In dat 1960 beetle, that shit ain't fast enough knock his shit into the ditch."

He nodded his head, I connected my phone to Aux playing In & Out by Lud Foe.

★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★

" Fuckkkk Dooter, why you fucking me like this?" Siah groaned falling back on the bed from exhaustion.

" I need yo car Saturday."

She cut eyes at me," Of course your broke ass do." She mumbled gathering her clothes together.

" You was the one that came back." I said rolling my eyes watching her put her clothes on," Just admit you can't get enough of me baby."

" I definitely can." She snickered," Only thing you good for is dick, you prolly got you a lil bit of money but let's be foreal if it wasn't fa yo big homie you wouldn't have no where to live."

" Whatever." I waved her off grabbing my sack of weed and backwood off the nightstand," Ion got no big homie ion know the fuck you talm bout."

" Mhm." She twisted her lips to the side," Dooter I know all about you, without the help of Ty'Mere you wouldn't have been in this apartment you would've been living on them streets."

She shook her head scrunching her face up in disgust," And when you told me about that bet you was gone do on that girl, that's when I knew you was sick in the head."

" You still onnat? That's the past we done talked it out."