29.

★ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 ★
ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 19ᴛʜ, 2021

" boy fuck you, don't call my phone no more and don't come over here anymore." I yelled at ty'mere through the phone before hanging up.

I blocked his number and all social medias, nigga got me fucked all the way up the hell.

★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★

" I know this motherfucker did not just hang up on me." I said staring at my locked phone.

I unlocked my phone and texted her on imessage.

𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘😍

u really hung up on my like det dessy?

seeing it not delivered, i bit my lip before swiping out of iMessage and going to Instagram typing her name in the search bar.

seeing it not pop up, anger filled my body. I know she ain't just block me. I swiped out of Instagram and clicked on Facebook, seeing she blocked on that too, I huffed.

kik, she don't know how to block people on kik. yes muthafuckas you read that right kik, me and destiny go through this every 2 months and she blocks me, she still has her kik account on her phone so every time she blocks me I text her on there.

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲
unblock me stinkstink 🥺..

I locked my phone and grabbed my keys.

I connected to the aux and played posed to be in love by Kevin gates.

" BLOWING UP THE PHONE, KNOW SHE SEE ME CALLING HER." I sung loudly as I sped down the street." I whip up in the driveway she done packed up all my stuff."

  •

★ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 ★

I ate my cookie dough icecream, but stopped when I heard posed to be in love blaring Infront of my house.

" now who in the hell is playing this music." I mumbled getting up from my seat to peak out the blinds.

" I know damn well this nigga ty'mere did not just pull up

" I know damn well this nigga ty'mere did not just pull up." I said staring ty'mere dead in his face.

I rolled my eyes opened my frontdoor." getcho crazy ass in this house."

Ty'mere jumped off the car, and tucked his gun in his pocket before running in the house.

" I missed you." he said wrapping his arms around me." unblock me, I can't eat or sleep without you."

" boy." I said pushing his arms off me." I just blocked you, don't do all that."

" mmcht." he smacked his teeth, before turning away and heading into the kitchen.

following him, I sat back down in my sit and began eating my cookie dough ice cream again.

" you going to the party tomorrow?"

" mhm." I hummed in response digging my spoon deep into my ice cream.

" you think they invited nirah?"

" probably." I shrugged." but she doesn't really go to parties like that, but I can see if she's going."

" yeah see, cause I got a plan."

" what's the plan?"

" tomorrow, we tell her about the bet." he stated." it's been too fucking long and she's been clueless about the shit, I don't know what shit they gone be on at that party."

" you right I'll text her right now." I said unlocking my phone.

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄😍🤞😘

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑎 𝑑𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑚𝑟?

𝑚ℎ𝑚 𝑚𝑒 & 𝑚𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠, ℎ𝑒
𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 25𝑡ℎ🥺

" yeah, her and mikey both." i stated locking my phone.

" makes it even better."