05.

★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★
                             Jᴀɴᴜɴᴀʀʏ 12ᴛʜ, 2021

" cant believe you made a bet you niggas sick." i said rolling up.

" son i don't know why you mad fa." aj said mugging me. " you actin' like you gotta do the bet."

" i mean what happens if shordy catch feelings?" i said sparking up. " you niggas straight weirdos, no kizzy."

" im startin to think he like nirah." mikey said running his hands through his hair. " ain't no fuckin way."

" nah i don't, you niggas just sick and weirdos." i said slouchin' back blowing out the smoke.

" dooter be out in 2 days, how you bout you tell him that." aj said, hitting the blunt.

" believe me." I stated." i will."

2:44 PM
★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★

" I'm out for my lunch break yall." I yelled as I walked towards the exit.

" bring me back something nirah!" ciara yelled.

" I gotchu." I yelled through the doors.

I walked to my Kia Sorento, getting in quickly because it was chilly, I swear I can't wait til spring.

I put my key in the ignition, turning on the heat.

I connected my phone to the aux, I scrolled through my playlist, finally clicking a song.

" young girl hard in daisy dukes, you thought you'd have a great night." I sung as I pulled out of the hospital parking lot.

" you thought with your hot rod and your fast rides, that I'll just fall inlove with you and agree for you to take me home, but was you wrong." I sung pulling up to a stoplight.

" 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒." i empathized.

" that i'll be impressed by your house on the hills, and the fame you claim, telling me what i can't get out of you, what you will do, what you won't do." i sung pulling into the line at the chic-fil-a drive thru.

" man I don't know what I want yet." I mumbled as I got closer to the speaker.

                                    #𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖🐙.
𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙘-𝙛𝙞𝙡-𝙖 ?

                                                   𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚🤎.
                                                                       ʀᴇᴀᴅ 2:59 ᴘᴍ

" welcome to chic-fil-a, how may i help you ? " the worker said through the speaker.

" can i get a nugget tray, with no sauce and with a side of fries, and a lemonade." i said peeking my head out the window. " can i also get a chicken sandwich, with a side of fries and a lemonade."

" is that it?" the worker asked.

" no, can i also get 4 chicken strips with a side of fries a lemonade thank you that's all." I said.

" damn that mf fat." somebody mumbled through the speaker.

" tuh, its not even for me but im fat and im proud, whats my total ? " i asked flipping my hair.