42.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 1sᴛ, 2021

" Guess what!" I said to my sister Zion.

" What?" She asked munching on some Taco Bell, more like taco hell cause in about thirty minutes she about to be blowing that bathroom the fuck up.

" I got tickets to a rod wave concert!"

" Say swear?" She said getting excited." You got two tickets for me and you?!"

" Yess!" I smirked, knowing damn well I was lying.

" Sike bitch April fools."

Her smiled turned into a frown, and she mugged me." Fuck you." She flicked me off." I hate bitches that play too much."

" Oh shut up." I nudged the back of her head, I been spending a lot more time with my family. I told my mama about the situation of me getting sexual assaulted and we had a whole crying session and it felt great. I'm still wearing these jail braids with an hair style called, the bonnet.

I really stopped talking to Dooter, he still texts and checks up on me occasionally, we're just acquaintances.

My phone dinged, I got an iMessage notification from " D🖤" speaking of the fucking devil.

I turned my phone back off, taking one of Zion's Cinnamon twist from out her taco box.

I unlocked my phone, clicking on me and Dooter's message thread.

𝐃🖤

Wassam, how you feeling?
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 12:31 ᴘᴍ

Fine, what you want?

Dang it's like dat 😂

yeah, what do you want?

So you not gone forgive me? Dat bet was old Nirah, I swea I changed🤦🏾‍♂️🗣

Don't tryn be funny nirah.

I see someone's mad, lmao... I'm not upset at you, or mad but if you was in my predicament you would've been the same way. You and yo ugly ass homeboy did a bet on me, of course I want my distance from you. Let's not forget yo nasty ass homeboy tried to rape me. I can never thank you enough for being there❤️but I need space dooter.

I understand Rs ian een kno he was Gon go dat far istg I would've been done stopped everything‼️💯💯🗣 but I understand fs

i hearted his message and swiped out his message thread, I simply needed space from Dooter.

I was tired of constantly staying in the shower trying to wash AJ off me, I felt so dirty and I still do a little bit, but I'm learning to accept it and move on.