54.

ᴍᴀʏ 13ᴛʜ, 2021
10:52 ᴘᴍ

I kicked my shoes off, stripping out all my clothes leaving me in my Ethika panty & bra set. I been at work since 4am and I was exhausted, but hard work pays off and my check sure gone look fat.

I made my way into the kitchen, a series of knocks sounded at the front door making me scrounge my face up.

" I wasn't expecting company." I mumbled to myself heading to the front door and peeping into the peephole, noticing Mikey's twisties.

I undid the locks and swung the door open, Mikey stood there staring me dead in my eyes, his eyes was glossy and his face was tear stained, I could tell he was going through it.

I pulled him into a hug, holding him tight. I hate seeing him like this, it my first time ever seeing him cry this made me wanna cry with him.

ᴍᴀʏ 14ᴛʜ, 2021
10:30 ᴀᴍ

" Breakfast ready!" I called for Mikey.

" This look good bestie." He rubbed his hands together, staring at the plate of food Infront of him he was ready to devour it any moment now.

I sat down next to Mikey, interlocking hands with him," You ready?"

He nodded his head, taking a deep breathe and closing my eyes," God is good, God is great."

" What I tell you about that childish ass prayer Nirah." He cut eyes at me making me kiss my teeth.

11:21 ᴀᴍ.

" How I look?" Mikey asked stepping out the bathroom, he had on a black Armani suit with blue and white 4's and black D&G shades.

I smiled, adjusting his suit." You look handsome, bestie."

His eyes sparkled, as he gave me a smile," Thanks." he pulled me into a hug." Thanks for being here for me, you really the best bestie a nigga could ask for."

I smiled," You welcome, I'm always here for you Mike & Ike."

"