20.

★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★
                                     " 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 "

ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 11ᴛʜ

" aye I'm finna support a black nigga and stop by this lemonade stand." I said to destiny eyeing the lemonade stand down the long street.

" yass support black businesses."

I pulled up to the house, and put the car in park.

" you getting out ? " I asked destiny as I slid my phone in my pocket.

" nah."

nodding my head in response I got out the car and walked out the car approaching the stand.

" that's all I got." I said slamming 30 cents on the table.

" lemonade is a dollar." she said stale-facing me.

" that's all I got make it work I'm thirsty." I said getting loud.

" lemonade is a dollar." she said getting loud too.

" i ain't got no dollar." i said throwing my hands up. " its hot as hell out here mane just hook me up all da money i spend up in this day this some ol' bullshit."

" LEMONADE. IS. AH. DOLLAR."

" fuck this shit." i said rolling my eyes and walked back to my car.

" should've gave that poor girl her dollar dude." destiny said mugging me as i hopped in the car and slammed the car door.

" all I had was thirty fucking cents." I said rolling my eyes, speeding down the street." fuck you want me to do?"

" pull a dollar out my ass da fuck."

she hummed in response, and began looking out the window.

" that's what I thought." I said mumbled under my breathe before turning up the radio.

★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★

" you're no help." nirah said tossing her shirt down and sticking out her bottom lip.

having her as a bestfriend, is like having a bad ass little sister.

" just wear the fucking shirt then." I said rolling my eyes.

" don't cuss at me." she said as she began pouting.

" girl get yo crybaby ass in the shower." I said waving her off.

" are you gone make the food, for the picnic ? "

" shit, I was gone just get some shit from penn station and call it a day." I said truthfully; who got time to be cooking.

" I want something homemade though." she said.

" shit you get what you get and you don't throw a fit."

" I hate childish people like you." she said storming off." I swear I do."

" don't be mad at me, do not be mad at me." I said laughing thinking about the titkok.

I heard the shower turn on and sound of the water pounding against the tub filled the room.

" yea get yo big nasty ass in da tub." I yelled laughing a little I swear I need to stay off tiktok.

she popped her head out the bathroom and flicked me off making me laugh.

" since she wants something homemade, I'll give her something homemade." I said to myself opening the refrigerator.