24.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 16ᴛʜ

" If two plus two is four, what the fuck is that." I said squinting my eyes at the pizza Mikey tried to cook.

" Mane I'm tired of this shit." He said tossing the oven mitts on the counter." I don't even know how to cook and you know that."

" I figured that shit out when you called that bullshit cornbread." I said laughing a little.

" Are you making fun of my cooking?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

" Yes." I stated." Yes I am."

" What you want to eat?" I asked opening the refrigerator realizing it was empty I closed it and opened it again to see if something would appear.

" Shit let's go to Apple bees or something." I suggested putting my elbows on the counter.

" We got food in the house." He said licking his lips.

" What fockin food!" I exclaimed opening the refrigerator wide." You wanna eat crackers and cheese."

" You sound like my mama, we got food in the house." I mocked.

" I want something homemade." He said laughing." Let's go to the grocery store."

" Alright, I drive." I said grabbing the keys from the table.

Slamming the frontdoor behind me and locking it, I hit the unlock button on my keychain.

Mikey slid in the passenger seat and I got in the drivers seat.

" Put yo seatbelt on." I said putting the key in the engine, pulling my seatbelt over my body.

" Pshh, yolo." He said waving me off.

I laughed pulling out the driveway, I began fake swerving the car and fake crashed into the mailbox.

Mikey opened his door and fell out the car.

" Ahhhh." He screamed, laughing a little.

                             15 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

" Wait bestie let's take this picture so I can post it on my story." I said sliding my ski mask over my face too.

             ★ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 ★

" Lil dookiebooty boutta start punching walls." I said laughing swiping off of Nirah's story.

" Why you say that." Mere asked unraveling a wood, that's something he does all day everyday.

I clicked on Nirah's story again, turning my phone towards him so he could see the picture.