15.

★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★
                             ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 7ᴛʜ, 2021

                                       3:32 pm

" cmon nirah play with us." I said waving her over and putting my hands on my knees.

" nah I'm good I don't even know how to play like that." she said shaking her head.

" mane come on just a quick round." I said smacking my teeth.

" didn't I just tell you - " she started but I walked over to where she was sitting and dragged her by her arm.

" you really want me to play ? " she asked rolling her eyes. " just a quick round then I'm done."

" bet." I said smiling." ite now nirah on my team and tezz on your team."

" who get ball first ? " jay asked tying his shoe.

" y'all can." I said wiping the sweat off my forehead.

" you ready ? " I asked nirah as I got beside her.

" I think." she said shrugging.

" ight ima guard tezz you got jay." I said pointing to them as I said their names.

" is he rough ? " she asked messing with her bonnet. " I don't really like rough people like that."

" a little but it's something you'll get used to."

" used to ? " she emphasized.

" yea, now go." I said pushing her towards jay.

I ran up towards tezz, guarding him, I was better than both of them at basketball they had some skills but I'm more advanced.

I let him get a few steps ahead of me, he shot the ball but I jumped up high smacking it out of the air.

he was trying shoot a half line, I could've shot but I didn't wanna risk it so I start running closer but jay was on my ass.

I looked over at nirah who had tezz under control but he was starting to overpower her.

but since she closer towards the court, and was still open and still had a chance to make the shot I passed it to her.

she caught it and instantly shot, tezz tried to smack it from the air but failed and the shot went in giving us 2 points.

" let's gooo ! " I yelled getting hyped.

                       ★ 𝐀𝐉 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 ★

" so you think he tryna expose the plan and get with her ? " I asked getting some cookie dough icecream.

" probably." he said rolling up a joint since we were out of swishers and he didn't feel like driving.

" she ain't gone go for his ass anyway." he said shrugging." nigga got a web tattoo thinking he the shit."

" nigga tryna be Spider-Man." I said laughing putting the icecream bin in the freezer. " im still laughing at the fact that he thought that tattoo was fire."

" you is hell." he said laughing." you should be a comedian witcho ugly ass."

" don't hate cause I'm beautiful bitch." I said rolling my eyes. " you look like the dried up shit in my ass, black as fuck."

" you trifling as fuck dawg." he said laughing." just trifling."

" you started it, so I ended it bitch." I said eating my icecream." don't mess with the king nigga."