Chapter 38

Natalie's POV

Flashback

After insisting on staying for dinner I decided to join them after calling the station that I would come in. A little later. It was quite awkward to say the least, Olivia's father tried his best to keep the conversation flowing but once her mother stepped in the conversation would just die once more.

"How long?" We looked up in confusion. "How long have you been together for?

"Quite some time...once Natalie was recovered, we've been seeing each other ever since."

"I'm sorry but I just don't understand it all. You had a perfect family and now...this" Olivia's mother said sadly.

"What with a man who beat me?" Olivia said annoyed.

"No...I mean it's just unnatural for two women...to be together..."

"What do you mean naa? They love eachother" Sky interrupted.

"You're own grandchild sees it as love. Why can't you? All that stuff doesn't matter, love is love and if you can't accept me for being who I am then I don't want to see you anymore. I knew you would be like this, which is why I never told you." Olivia replied.

"I only want what's best for you, this, this is unnatural."

"What your mother is trying to say is she needs time to adjust, this wasn't accepted much back in our time but she will come around. I support you both, you're my daughter and all I want for you is happiness." Her father interjected.

I hated to not speak up but in all honesty I had no idea what to say. Even though she said the most cliche thing for being a lesbian, or any part of the LGBT+ community for that matter.

"It's just a phase honey."

"Enough. I'm not listening to this. I'm sorry you have a mother like this, I really am Liv." I stood up and went to leave.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It had been a couple of weeks since the dinner and I only got to see Olivia a couple of times due to us working different shifts. I would be able to get to see her for the whole weekend so I decided to pack my bags and went to leave.

"Liv?" I questioned as she was stood at the front door, she looked annoyed so I let them in and locked the door. "What's going on I thought I was staying at yours this weekend?"

"It's Adam, I saw him coming up to the apartment. Luckily I managed to get out of there with Sky, but I think he saw me and I'm not sure if he's followed me. I didn't know what to do, I dropped Sky off at my parents and I just came here."

"it's okay baby, you can stay here" I said, before I knew it, she pushed me through the door, slamming it behind her as she kissed me hard.

I placed both of my hands on each side of her neck as I spun her around crashing into the wall, I pinned her hands above her head as I kissed her neck causing her to gasp. I grabbed her thigh with one hand lifting it up around my waist. 

"I want you so bad" she whispered against my ear.

Her hands fell down onto my shoulders as I picked her up by the ass, pinning her against the wall once more, my lips crashed onto her neck and down to her collarbone. 

I quickly took off her top, almost ripping it, I carried her into the bedroom, putting her down onto the edge of the bed. My lips crashed onto her just above her jeans as I tugged onto them. I dragged my tongue back up her body as she moaned quietly to the simple pleasure I was giving her. 

Both of us were gasping in anticipation of the moment, I put her down, putting my head on her shoulder. 

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't want our first time to be here. C'mon, I'm taking you somewhere."

"What would I do without you huh?" Olivia said to me playfully as we got into my jet black camaro. 

"You're in a playful mood tonight aren't you? You usually aren't when Adam is involved?" I questioned.

"Shhh, I've got you and we don't need to think about him now."

"Oh really?" I smirked.

A/N Thank you so much for 44+k hopefully will be updating a lot more again, just bare with me. 

Wasn't sure about this chapter, but its about time for some smut xD

Tell me what you think, don't forget to comment and vote!