Chapter 11

"It's not okay Liv. I shouldn't of let this happen. I let my emotions get the best of me. I know you have a boyfriend, but I kissed you anyway. But with what you saw tonight. I-I just don't wanna lose you. I'm so sorry" I stuttered, still looking down.

"Nat, I'm not going anywhere. Look I'm right here." She lifted my chin, making me look at her.

I cupped her face, brushing my thumb against the red mark across her face made the anger boil inside me once more.

"Liv...I can't bare to see you hurt. I should've done more than punch him. This. This is not okay" as I dropped my hand back to my side, clenching my jaw.

"It is Nat, this isn't the first ti-...never-mind. Let's get you home" 

"What. Not the fi- I swear to god if I see him again-" I was interrupted by her hands wrapping around my waist pulling me into a warm embrace. 

I wrapped my arms around her, feeling as if I let go I would lose her. She pulled away and gently placed her hand in mine, pulling me away from the wall. 

~~~~~

We eventually made it back to my condo, I stumbled through the door dropping my keys down onto the table. Olivia had her arm wrapped around me, supporting me to my room. 

I laid down at the bottom of my bed with my legs hanging over the edge. 

"Nat...you're bleeding" 

She quickly went to the bathroom grabbing a cold damp flannel and placing it over my arm, rubbing it gently over the cut from the shard of glass that had managed to nick my skin. I smiled at her caring personality, no wonder she's such a great nurse.

Pictures in my head started to form of her being in her uniform. I shook my head to the thought. 

I slowly got up pulling my lace top off leaving my black bra on and headed to my set of drawers, pulling out a pair of lounge shorts and a baggy shirt, forgetting that Natalie was there for a split second.

"I'm gonna head out Nat, I'll text you when I get home" quickly drifting her gaze away from my upper body, she went to grab her phone and purse from the counter.

I dropped the clothes I had in my hand to the bed and went up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Stay" I whispered.

She turned around blushing to the contact of my bare skin against her back, "I can't let you go home to him, I need you here. I can sleep on the couch. I've just gotta know that you're safe. You can have those clothes that are on the bed" she smiled and nodded. 

"Thank you..."

I made my way to the bathroom to get changed and freshen up only to return to Olivia already in bed, I smiled at the thought that she agreed to stay the night. I went to head out of the room-

"Nat? Stay with me"

I didn't need to think twice, she scooted over allowing me to get into the bed.

Moments after, the sound of her faint breathing meant that she had fallen asleep.

"Night Liv"

"I think I'm falling for you" she mumbled in her sleep.

This caused my heart to go warm and with that I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.