Chapter 27

'Hey, I miss you. Hope you have a good night with your friends. Be safe and let me know when you're back home." I texted.

I was laying on my bed at work soon as all the jobs have been done for the day so I just chilled for a bit before starting again. Olivia had made plans to go out with some of her best friends, I sighed as I put my sweatshirt on and head back out.

"Hey Nat, it feels like so long since we've seen each other. How was your two weeks off, anything exciting?" She asked.

"Yeah me and Liv hung out a lot, it was really nice" I smiled at the thoughts of having Olivia in my arms in the lake.

Taylor was getting awfully close as I looked back up. It got kinda awkward...

"I was meaning to ask you...would you like to go out for drinks after work? I know we finish at 8 but it would be nice to catch up. "

"Um, yeah sure have you asked the others?"

"No...I was hoping it would just be me and you"

"Oh, okay...well I don't see the harm in one drink."

~~~~~

It was now 9:30 pm, I texted Olivia that I'd be going out for one drink with Taylor tonight.

I entered the bar and immediately saw Taylor at a table with several empty glasses on it.

"Natttttt!!! Come over here" she gestured. I sat down after I bought a beer from the bar.

"How much have you had Tay?" She just started giggling. "Just these." So basically a lot.

"How come you didn't want to invite the others anyways?"

"I wanted to spend time with you Nattyyy." Okay this is getting weird.

"I can't believe it's been like six months and we've never done this."

"I suppose we haven't had the time with work and everything"

"Well I'm glad I met you Nat"

"Yeah, me too...you're a good friend" she furrowed her brows at me and got up to sit next to me.

"Umm, are you okay Tay?"

"The truth is Nat...I've always liked you. Ever since we started training..." she placed her hand on my thigh.

"Woahh there Tay, no, we can't....I have-"

Tay leaned in to kiss me but I quickly shifted in my seat dodging it. "Tay I have a girlfriend!"

"So you've been cheating all this time?"

"You're cheating?" I looked around only to be met by Olivia's emerald green eyes.

I swear to god is there ever just a normal relationship without all this drama in these things.

"No! Tay move!" I quickly slid out of the booth as Taylor stood there upset. I placed my hand on Olivia's jawline stating deeply into her eyes.

"I would never. You should know that already. Tay has feelings for me, she just admitted to me I wasn't expecting it..."

"She's your girlfriend?!" She shouted. "This is the bitch that left you heartbroken for weeks just because you fucking kissed her. You didn't eat or sleep, you wouldn't even talk to us."

"Taylor I think you should watch your mouth. I'm sorry I don't feel the same way but I can't help it. I'm getting you a cab home."

I called for a cab and I tried to get her in.

"You don't deserve her! She deserves someone that will love her no matter what! Bet you can't even tell your parents cuz you're embarrassed of her!"

"TAYLOR GET IN THE FUCKING CAR" I yelled and slammed the door as she got in, in shock.

"Livi, don't listen to her. You're the best for me and I don't want anybody else but you okay?" I placed my hand on the nape of her neck and pulled her close as our lips met.

Every time we kissed it was like fireworks exploding inside of us as the world around us had stopped. I loved having her in my arms, she was warm and gave me comfort and security.

"C'mon let me drive you home. Don't worry I only had one beer" I smiled.

We both got in the car and I started driving back home.