Chapter 26

Hello Mr Adams I said as I shook his hand.

"Oh stop it with the formality come here and give ol' pops a hug" he said hugging me. Olivia and her mom laughed as he basically suffocated me.

"Pete let her go now" her mom laughed.

"So...I hear you and Olivia are good friends." I smirked at his comment as I saw Olivia blush next to them.

"Yeah you could say that"

"Nat Nat loves mommy!" Sky blurted. We couldn't help but laugh.

"Would you like to stay for something to eat Natalie?"

"No that's fine, I better let Olivia get some rest" I said as I grabbed my keys.

"Wait come upstairs I wanna show you something" Olivia said.

I followed Olivia upstairs into her room as I shut the door behind me. She looked at me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry I can't tell my parents about us Nat, I just don't know how they would react. They still think I'm gonna stay with Adam no matter how many times I've told them about what had happened. My dad is too laid back. It was my mom who had to step up and let me live with them for a bit. But I've found a few places that would be good for me and Sky, hopefully I'll be moving out next month. I can't wait to get a little privacy" she said as she smirked at me.

I pecked her on the lips, "Livi, it's fine I told you I'll wait for whenever your ready, I know we're not actually like officia-"

"You think we're not together?"

Um...

"You said you wanted to take it slow"

"I don't think last night was taking it slow Nat" she chuckled. "Just ease up on me a little okay?"

She leaned in closer to my ear, "I don't think I can handle you all at once" she whispered.

My eyes widened as she spoke. I grabbed her ass, picking her up and wrapping her legs around my waist as I gently put her down on the bed.

I pinned her arms above her head as I kissed her neck, making her moan slightly. I lifted my self up, hovering over her and planted a sweet and tender kiss on her soft lips.

"So it's official?"

"Yeah, I don't want you waiting any longer than you have. If that's what you want."

"Of course it is Liv. There's just things I need to work on, like I said I haven't taken things slow in such a long time, but I'm willing to do that with you especially easing you into things, I want to grow as a person with you. You've already changed me for the good and I couldn't ask for anything more."

I planted another soft kiss on her lips before I pulled myself completely off of her.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll text you tonight. I'll walk you out."

I gave Mr and Mrs Adams a hug before telling them goodbye.

"It was nice meeting you, see you soon Sky" I bent down and gave her a hug as she tried to wrap her small arms around me.

I pulled out of the drive seeing the family waving at me.

I hated leaving Olivia and Sky but I was always looking forward to seeing them again.