Chapter 7

I wore black high waisted jeans along with black timberland boots and a black laced cropped top showing off my toned stomach, with a silver necklace to top it off. 

I had put on a little make up and my hair was straight, flowing down my back. 

We started off at The Rock Bar where we always started our nights off. Taylor came with a tray of drinks for all of us looking up at me smiling, there were about 10 of us all together, not everyone comes to these things but most of them actually made an effort. 

Max was the only gay guy in the group so everything he wore was tight around his body, he was so open about his sexuality, most of us were. 

I don't particularly like labels but we liked who we liked and nobody was judged. These people were my family and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

The atmosphere of the bar was lively with Stevie Nicks playing in the background filling the bar as the chatter continued and some people swaying to the music. 

I glanced at the entrance and I was immediately engulfed at the sight. 

She wore black knee high heels with a tight black dress just above the knee, showing off her curves in all the right places, her wavy hair flowed over her shoulders as my eyes travelled up her slim body, butterflies invaded and my eyes widened as I looked at her chest, there was a slit showing some of her cleavage. 

My eyes met hers, she had a little make up on, not like she needed any. 

I gave her a toothy grin and stood and pulled her into an embrace, the thought of her pressed up against me gave me shivers down my spine. 

The alcohol had started to take effect and gave me the confidence, I brushed her hair back from her face brushing my lips against her ear. 

"You're fucking beautiful" 

I felt her tense up in my arms, I could definitely sense the sexual tension. She pulled away blushing as I smirked. 

I grabbed her hand walking her back over to the table and pulling a chair out next to me.

I introduced her to the crew and they already loved her, she looked so comfortable with them, she brought her velvet lips to the glass, noticing I was staring.

God, I could kiss her right now.