Chapter 4

"Hi, I-I'm Olivia..." 

I looked at her in awe as she looked up from a clipboard. 

"I'm going to be looking after you today...I've just come to check your vitals"

I then noticed she was in a nurse uniform. It was kinda hot... she brought the strap over my arm, her touch burned sensations through my body. I couldn't stop looking at her. She looked up and glanced away blushing. 

"I'm N...I- " I couldn't find the words, a whole wave of emotions came over me. 

I don't mind staying here a bit longer now. She looked up and laughed. "Shit, I said that out loud didn't I" her smile was contagious, it was bright, everything about her was perfect. 

"Look, I can't help but thank you for last week...what you did for me and my daughter. I only ended up with a few cuts and bruises. If it weren't for you, me or my daughter wouldn't be here right now. I didn't know what happened to you, I was so worried." she had a tear roll down her cheek. 

I reached up to her cheek and rubbed it off. 

"Hey, it's what I was there for. Just like you're here for me now. I'm so happy that you and your daughter are safe. Have you got a place to stay?" I asked hopefully. God what am I thinking. 

She smiled at my response,"Yeah, we'll be staying with my boyfriend until I can afford".

Oh.

 She looked back to the monitor. 

"Anyways, your vitals seem to be perking up, i'll keep monitoring you and you might be able to go home tomorrow" 

I smirked, I wonder why. "Thanks Olivia".

~~~~~

My father came to pick me up, I thanked all of the nurses and doctors for taking care of me but I couldn't find Olivia anywhere. Then to my surprise she walked back onto the ward. 

My eyes widened. Her dark wavy blond hair flowed down her back as her blue jeans hugged her curves. I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she walked in front. 

My dad nudged me smirking, "I know that look Natalie. What are you waiting for?"

I started to walk faster trying to catch up to Olivia.  

"Hey, you off work?" I said as I finally caught up to her, she looked at me and then back around. 

I laughed "Yes, Olivia I'm talking to you"

"Oh, sorry I didn't want to make a fool of myself assuming so. But yes I am, you look a lot better by the way. I didn't realise you were getting discharged today or else I would've said goodbye" 

I pouted "Did I not look good before?" as I motioned my hands to my body.

She chuckled at my attempt of flirting, "you know what I meant Natalie"

How does she know my name? oh yeah the documents dumbass.

Here goes nothing. 

"Hey I was wondering, you wanna grab a coffee or something?"

"I've got to pick up Skylar from the daycare centre, but I would love to if you don't mind Skylar joining us? She won't stop talking about the hero that saved mommy" she laughed.

"It would be my honour" I said playfully.