Chapter 39

A/N - Time for some smut (;

Natalie's POV

As we entered the hotel she couldn't wait anymore, she seemed ready for me. I trusted her with everything that I have and I was willing to give it to her. I wanted her...I needed her.

I placed the bags onto the floor as she came up behind me, she took my jacket off of my shoulders and I turned around raising my eyebrows at her.

She led me to the edge of the bed as she straddled my waist and grabbed my hands putting them on her waist, before she knew it I started to kiss her neck, causing her to gasp and tilt her head back in pleasure.

I placed my hands on the side of her neck making her stop, so that I could taste her lips. My lips crashed onto hers passionately.

"I...want...you" she said under her breathe.

"I'm all yours" I grinned. "Are you sure about this?" I questioned.

"Please" she gasped as I continued to bite onto her neck.

I nibbled onto her ear before whispering, "I'm gonna make you feel things you've never felt before" I grinned.

I stood up as I held her up, still kissing her passionately before pushing her onto the bed hard, I started to climb over her, with my hands slowly rubbing up under her shirt, causing her to tremble to my touch, she took her top off and immediately arched her back as my lips followed my hands, trickling my tongue and lips up from her stomach, between her breasts and onto her neck, kissing, sucking and biting onto all of her sweet spots. She gasped inventively in anticipation of what I would do to her.

My lips contacted the side of her neck causing her to gasp as my hands reached around her back, unhooking her bra and taking it off. I looked at her in awe; before she could say anything I grinned, crashing my lips back onto her neck and trickling my tongue down to her breast, causing her to moan a little louder.

"Natalie..." she gasped.

I grabbed her wrists and pinned her wrists onto the bed as I continued down her body, having her tremble at my lips and kissing every part gave me the feeling of ecstasy as I tasted her. I wanted to taste every inch of her skin and that was exactly what I was gonna do.

I took off her jeans and kissed my way down to the edge of her centre, teasing her, making her squirm for more. I looked up at her as she arched her back in anticipation, gripping onto the sheets. My hand made its way back up and grabbed her breast, massaging it as I went down onto her centre, my lips touched her and she moaned as I started to use my tongue inside her, I was kissing her most sensitive parts and the feeling of ecstasy just got stronger.

My hand grabbed onto her thigh making her moan even louder, she put her hands into my hair as I licked her centre. I started to insert two fingers and she gasped and moaned as she started to move her hips simultaneously with me. I went back to kiss her neck once again as I pinned her wrist above her head as I carried on moving my hand against her.

My lips made it's way back down her body and onto her most sensitive part, kissing her sweetly.

"Oh...god...don't...stop..." she gasped as she put her hands through my hair.

I started to go harder and faster inside her as she dug her nails into my back, moaning at the feeling of me pumping inside her and licking her sweet spots.

She started to rock harder and faster against me arching her back even more reaching her climax.

"Fuck!" She gasped.

"You taste so good" I grinned.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes whilst smiling into her pillow.

"I love you" I chuckled and held her close to me as we both drifted off to sleep.