Chapter 29

Olivia's POV

Moving. It could be your first home, moving away from your parents for the first time; or getting your first house as a family; or it could be to get away from the past. Either way it's a part of life, a fresh start.

Natalie had come over to help me pack the last of my things and take it to the new apartment. It was much nicer than the last, as soon as we walked in there was the living room which had a wooden coffee table in the middle of two grey couches with two fluffy white pillows on each one, curtesy of Skylar's begging. The tv was situated on an oak wood stand, matching the coffee table which was filled with plenty of dvd's most of which was Sky'a Disney movies. She never let me get rid of them even though we had Disney+ and Netflix.

"Hey, where do you want this?" She asked.

"Just take it in the bedroom."

"Can I take you in the bedroom?" She smirked.

"You're the one who wants to take it slow" I sniggered. She put the box down in the bedroom and I went to take the clothes out of the box and started to put them into the dresser, I then felt hands on my waist behind me.

"What are you doing?" I chucked.

"How slow do you want me to go baby?" She whispered.

"I-" She pushed me harder against the desk as she started to run her lips on my neck whilst she trailed her soft hands up my shirt and onto my breast. Her touch lit fireworks in my body as I leaned my head back into her, exposing my neck more. She started to suck and bite onto my neck as I let out a soft moan.

"Want me to go slower?" She asked, pushing her body into mine.

"Uhh-no" I gasped.

She quickly turned me around and pushed me up onto the dresser as she ran her fingers on my thigh, gradually getting higher as she crashed her lips into mine. My fingers went in her hair, pulling her closer into a deeper kiss.

Her hands started to trail up my thigh, her thumb landed under my shorts before she slid her hand closer to my inner thigh.

I groaned once more tilting my head back, "Fuck Nat".

Her thumb started to rub circles on my inner thigh causing a tingling sensation straight to my core. With her other hand she gently lifted up my shirt exposing my upper body.

"You're beautiful" she said in awe as I blushed.

She started to kiss from my neck to my collar bone, leaving burning sensations with each move she made. She licked, kissed and bit each area and I was pretty sure I was gonna have marks.

She started to caress my breast as she continued to rub circles getting closer and closer to my core.

My head tilted as my eyes rolled back, desperate for more. "Mmm...fuck." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Mommy! I'm hungwy!" Sky called, Natalie quickly pulled away passing me the tank top I was wearing and I slid it on whilst hearing tiny footsteps get closer to the room.

"I finished up my room mommy, wanna see?"

"In a minute sweetie, mommy just had to um...get myself ready?" She said questionably.

"You are ready silly" she laughed. "What's that on your neck?"

"Ummm..." I looked over at Natalie for some help but she just stood there. My cheeks were bright red and I'm pretty sure my heart was beating out of my chest.

"I think it might be bugs" Natalie said.

"What?" Me and sky asked in sync.

"I think these are those special bugs, they must really like your mommy for them to be biting all over her. I wonder where they would want to put their mouth on her next?" She sniggered.

My jaw dropped as she made the comment, looking back over to Sky. She was so confused but brushed it off and continued to walk us into her room.

"So, what are we really having for tea?" Natalie asked.

"PIZZA!!" Sky shouted.

"Okay...let's order"

It took about 45 minutes for the pizza to come and we all immediately dug into our food at the dining table.

"Thanks for today Nat, if you want you can stay over" I asked.

"Yeah sure, if that's okay with both of you"

"YESSS" Sky squealed. "Mommy? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure sweetie"

"Do you and Nat Nat do the sex?"

Me and Natalie literally choked on our drinks almost spitting it out. She was five years old, how could she possibly know about that already? I looked at Natalie in horror, not knowing what to say. Sure we haven't had sex yet but it was shocking to hear those words come out of my own daughter.

"How did you know about that word?"

"My friend Adrian said adults do the sex, like kissing" she answered.

"So you're saying sex is only kissing?" I asked and she nodded. I didn't know whether to feel relieved or not...

"Well me and your mom do a lot of the sex Sky" Natalie chuckled, it soon stopped as I punched her arm.

"Baby don't say that word okay? You'll understand when you're older and me and Natalie are together sweetie..." All of a sudden all we heard was a high pitched squeal as Sky started to jump around in joy and literally jumped onto Natalie squeezing her into a hug.

"I love you so guys much" she squealed.

~~~~~

A/N

Thanks guys for the support and 4+k and got no1 in LGBT 😱😱 Literally you guys are the best ❤️❤️

Sorry I haven't updated much just been really busy this weekend but I'm gonna try to do as much as I can this week!

Plus - sorry bout the blue balls it'll all be worth it trust me 😂