Chapter 23

Olivia's POV

I grabbed the Cabernet and two glasses before stepping into the hot tub whilst waiting for Natalie to finish in the shower. I pressed the button on the side once the water had heated enough, making the water bubble.

"You gonna share that?" I turned around with a smirk and poured her a glass.

She took the glass and gulped the drink down before coming up behind me sitting on the edge of the hot tub dipping her feet into the hot tub, I felt her soft smooth legs touch my sides as she started to rub my shoulders.

"Mmm...that's nice" I said as I sipped on my wine.

Moments later she gently pushed me forward, allowing her to slip into the hot tub with me in between her legs. I leaned into her as I gave her another glass of wine. We just sat there sat in silence taking in the glowing stars above us as we sipped our wine.

I placed my glass down and stood up in the hot tub, I turned around as I placed my legs either side of her, straddling her, I placed my arms around her shoulders looking into those ocean blue eyes with such emotion and desire. She raised her brow and smirked at my sudden confidence.

I leaned in and kissed her, tasting her sweet lips from the wine we had.

She pulled away, "you better not blame this on the alcohol in the morning" she said.

Seriously? Way to kill the mood...

I got up from her lap and got out of the hot tub angrily. I just told her how I felt about her and she has the audacity to bring that up. I quickly grabbed my towel and stormed inside.

"Livi, stop" I looked back at her with annoyance over my face.

"Leave me alone" I know it was a childish thing to say but she pissed me off.

All of a sudden she grabbed my waist pulling me into her. I gripped onto my towel as my backside was pressed against her. Her hand trailed up to my neck as she tilted my head to the side.

"Stop misbehaving" she whispered, for some reason it made my whole body shiver but I didn't want to give in so I tried to push myself off of her. I was stubborn that way.

She gripped onto my neck a little harder as she turned me around and slammed me into the wall before her lips started to trail down my neck. I groaned at the pain and pleasure at the same time.

My eyes shut to the pleasure as her tongue and lips teased my neck along with her thigh pushing against my centre.

Suddenly a wave of flashbacks came over me and a tear escaped my eye. She pulled away from my neck almost kissing me, before realising that I was crying.

As fast as it happened, she pulled away.

"Liv?" She asked worried.

I cupped my face as the tears flowed down my cheek.

"It's...it's just...Adam..."