Chapter 28

I was driving to Olivia's parents house and suddenly I felt a hand graze my thigh, I shifted in my seat as I looked over at Olivia smirking at me, showing the desire and passion in her eyes.

She grabbed her phone and leaned her hand against my knee before dropping the phone in between my legs. I looked at her in confusion.

"Oh shit sorry, will you pull over so I can get my phone please" she asked, I couldn't help but roll my eyes but she was cute because she was a little drunk at the same time so I pulled over.

I pulled over and reached for the lever under the seat to push back so I could find her phone. I almost went to reach down but gasped at Olivia gripping onto my inner thigh and reaching down to grab her phone.

I shifted in my seat as she gripped harder, I could almost feel her breathe against my leg. she started to graze her hand up my leg as she got up, leaving a trail of burning sensation. She smirked and then climbed over to my side straddling me. Chills went down my spine as she pushed my head back to kiss my neck.

Her tongue ran down to my collar bone as she grabbed my hands and put them on her thighs, my thumbs rubbed circles on her, feeling her warm soft skin under her dress.

She put her hands through my hair as we crashed our lips together, I teased her lips with my tongue and to my success she opened her mouth slightly, feeling our tongues moving together as one, I bit her lip pulling away as I moved my hand up to hair pulling her back, exposing her neck.

My lips teased her jawline before kissing under her ear and gradually moving down to her pulse point on her neck, "Nat..." she moaned.

I moved my hands up her dress, making the dress move up, exposing her underwear. I gripped onto her ass as she grabbed hold of my shirt, she positioned her hands up, feeling my toned stomach before dragging her nails against me, my heart was beating rapidly to her touch, causing a burning sensation down to my centre. I bit onto her neck causing her to moan, I'm pretty sure that was going to leave a mark.

I pulled away looking deeply into her eyes, "Liv...we...we can't", she looked down in defeat. I quickly gripped onto her neck gently pulling her into a passionate kiss. I pulled away once more, "trust me...I want to...but not now...you're not like the other girls. Im going to make it special for your first time and that's definitely not going to be in the front seat in my car" we both chuckled as she buried her face in my neck.

"What are you doing to me Nat?" she mumbled.

"It'll ruin the surprise if I told you" I winked.

She playfully pushed me as she got back into the passenger seat pulling her dress back down, I took a deep breathe and started the engine.

We both got out of the car and I walked her to her front door, I pulled her in to give her another sweet and tender kiss before saying goodbye.

"Let me take you out this Saturday..."

"I can't, I'm moving to our apartment this Saturday"

"Shit, that's gone by so quick. I can come and help if you'd like?" I asked.

"Of course, Sky would love it."

"I'll see you Saturday then" I smiled.

~~~~~

I finally got back home and was laying in bed, the thought of Olivia in the car didn't escape my mind, it was now midnight and I couldn't sleep and I had work in the morning.

Shit...Taylor.

Why did she have to have feelings for me? I felt bad because I turned her down, the old me would've just gone with it but I knew that I wouldn't get any feelings, it would've just been a night together and then work which would've been awkward, but even so, it was still going to be awkward.

I have come far being with Olivia, I was learning how to love again. I was scared to commit only to have my heart broken again, but with Olivia it was different. Love has its way of finding you in the most unexpected ways, no matter how many times your heart gets broken, there is always someone out there to break down your walls and make you feel again. Love is like a game of Russian roulette, it only takes a matter of time before the trigger gets pulled...all you had to do was to just take out the bullet.

Sure it was a long time ago that I found out my ex had cheated on me, but it was enough to shatter my heart into a million pieces. After all of those years I had managed to put them back together and build up my walls, yeah I slept around a lot back then but love was non-existent to me apart from the love I had for my family and friends, until now.

Olivia is beautiful inside and out, my love for her got stronger by the day. She was like a dream and every time I dreamt another dream she would make it come true.

I couldn't be any happier than I am now with her, I love her, I didn't know how or when I was going to tell her, but I was sure that nothing would come in between the feelings I had for her.