Chapter 36

Olivia's POV

"Hey mom, Im having a great time with Natalie, she says hi, we're at the beach right now, made a couple of friends here. How's Sky?"

"That's good honey, maybe you'll both meet a cute guy there" I cringed at the thought, knowing that I had a girlfriend. I was scared to come out to my parents not knowing how they would react soon as they were the traditional type. "Sky misses you but me and your father have taken her to the park so she's happy" she chuckled. "Anyways sweetie I'm going to go, we're going to go get some ice cream."

"Okay mom, give dad and Sky a hug for me, love you."

I placed my phone in the bag and stood up only to be faced with two unfamiliar guys.

"Hey gorgeous, what's a girl like you doing on your own?" One of them said.

"Um- I'm not, my friends are over there" I pointed at them in the sea.

"Hmm...still you shouldn't be on your own."

"What's it got to do with you anyways?" I dead-panned, crossing my arms.

"Oh, she's a feisty one this one is" the other chuckled.

"Well I'm going to go."

I started to walk off but was stopped by one of their hands gripping onto my arm. "Let go."

"Where do you think you're off to, we weren't finished."

I yanked my arm away and tried to get away but ran into the other guy who was sniggering. He then put his hands on my shoulders, "you're so hot."

I tried to pull away but then felt the other guys hands on my waist behind me, he leaned in behind me pushing himself against my my back, "Think you can handle two of us baby?"

I could feel the tears threatening to come out but I couldn't give them the satisfaction of their disgusting actions, I also couldn't help but find the memory of Adam resurface.

~~~~~

[TRIGGER WARNING]

"Olivia!"

I got up from bed to the sudden outburst coming from the front door after hearing it slam. Luckily Sky was at my parents house soon as I was working late. I rolled my eyes knowing that Adam was drunk. Again.

He stormed through the bedroom, "who was here?"

"Nobody? I had work remember."

"Whatever. Get here." I have him a questioning glance before jumping again, "now!"

He didn't hesitate to grab my wrists and drag me out of bed.

"Adam! What are you doing?!"

He slapped me across the face, "don't you dare shout at me woman!"

He pushed me against the wall hard as I flinched at the pain, he then gripped onto my waist and the hem of my pyjama shorts, almost ripping them off of me.

"Adam...I'm not in the mood to-"

He slapped me again, "you will be in the mood when I tell you to!"

He started unbuckling his belt, "Adam, it's been a long night and you're drunk" I said not letting the tears fall from the slaps he had given me.

He looked me dead in the eye, his eyes filled with only anger.

He threw me onto the bed and before I could relieve myself from the position I screamed in pain from the belt he had whipped me with, causing tears to fall.