Chapter 33

I looked around the room in awe, she had planned this whole night. Rose petals trailed its way to the bed that had soft and silky white sheets neatly made, there were purple LED lights lit just above the bed.

The room had a long black desk by one of the walls opposite the bed with a tv hung on the wall above it and there were two glasses and champagne on the desk.

"Nat...this...this is amazing."

"I packed some things and dropped them off earlier today. We'll have some champagne whilst we get ready for the entertainment tonight." As I poured into the glasses.

She went to open one of the bags, "not that one baby the other" I smirked as I pointed at the other bag.

"What do you have planned Natalie" she smiled and shook her head as she picked out something to wear.

She went into the bathroom to get ready as I picked out black and white monochrome trousers with a black belt and a tight fitted black t-shirt with a silver chain to finish the look.

I started to drink the champagne as I waited for Olivia to finish up in the bathroom. I looked back up as I finished the champagne, my jaw dropped to the sight.

She wore a black dress that exposed her back and cleavage with black laced up heels. Her toned legs contracted as she walked up to me grabbing the other glass of champagne.

"Starting the party without me?" She pouted.

"You look..." my eyes scanned her beautifully toned body in the tight dress, I couldn't even finish my sentence.

She leaned back onto the desk and sipped on her champagne as she looked at me seductively, knowing what she had already done. I pushed myself onto her body and let out a soft moan in her ear as I reached for the champagne behind her and pulled back smirking.

She grunted frustratingly as she downed the rest of her champagne urging me to top it up. We finished the glass and headed back down to the lobby and then into the entertainment room. We picked a seat facing the stage with a dance floor in between us.

Ten women dressed in bodysuit corsets, fish net stockings and elbow length satin gloves came onto the stage as the lights dimmed and focused on the stage. The music started to play which was swing beat as the ladies started to burlesque dance to the beat of the music, another lady came in was dressed in black shorts, with a white shirt that was unbuttoned showing her cleavage, a tight fitted blazer, black heels, a top hat and a cane.

She strutted down the stairs to the music as she danced around the cane when she reached the dance floor, she started to sing, seductively walking over to multiple men and danced around them.

She then made her way back over to the stage just before the music ended. "How are we tonight beautiful people!" She yelled though the mic as the room filled with cheers and wolf whistles to the centre of the stage.

"We need a volunteer, anybody?" She asked as people yelled and raised their hands.

"Calm down fellas...you" she pointed at Olivia as two men in suits put out their hand to help her up. She looked at me in hesitation but I nodded and urged her to go up as we all clapped our hands.

The men put her on a chair that was situated in the middle of the dance floor that was out there whilst the woman was picking out her volunteer.

She cupped her face laughing as she looked back at me, I couldn't help but laugh at her being embarrassed.

"You got this baby!" I yelled.