Chapter 9

A/N Trigger warning guys - abuse and use of derogatory language towards LGBT community (Those people who actually does this can actually suck it)

Olivia's POV

I can't believe we kissed, it made me feel things I haven't felt before. Especially with a woman. 

As long as I've known I've only ever liked guys, but after that passionate kiss we had just shared made me curious. 

She was like a new addiction, I needed more, I couldn't help but kiss her back. 

I was shocked when I almost kissed her first, I panicked and went to walk away before she grabbed me, it felt like forever but was only minutes. 

The way she touched me was heaven, I was so turned on I didn't understand it myself, the way she kissed me was like nothing I've ever had, fuelled with such desire and passion. 

I wrapped my hands around the nape of her neck pulling her into me as we danced together her hands were trailing its way down to grab my ass. 

It made me giggle at her confidence I rested my head into her neck as she laughed.

Suddenly, a strong hand pushed Natalie away from me. Adam. 

"What do you think you're doing Adam!" I rushed over to Natalie to see if she was okay, luckily she got pushed into Chris who kept her up. 

She was fuming. 

"You get close to her again I'll break your fucking neck, you dyke" he shouted at Natalie, I saw Chris trying to calm her down. 

"Adam shut the hell up, you don't know what you're talking abo-...GET AWAY FROM ME" she screamed, as he stormed his way to me gripping me by the bicep, pulling me to the side. 

"Look, I'm sorry. I can't stand you being around other people when they're clearly into you. They only want you for one thing...I mean look at you" he looked at me with only lust. 

I wasn't phased by his attempt to compliment me, I usually blush at these remarks and he knew it. 

Natalie on the other hand...god I can't keep thinking about that kiss. 

This caused me to blush, I quickly escaped my thoughts as he chuckled at me. Oops.

He took me over to the bar leaving Natalie and everyone on the dance floor. 

Natalie looked devastated as she watched Adam take my hand over to the bar, I knew this had hurt her. 

A sudden wave of guilt came to my realisation that I was already with someone, but I didn't feel half of the things I felt when I was with her. 

She was like a tide, gently easing her way into my heart. We had gotten so close in the matter of weeks. She had also brought back the joy and happiness back to my daughters life, that alone made me happy. 

She told me that she liked girls after I stupidly assumed that she had a boyfriend but I didn't think anything of it, until tonight.

 The confidence in her radiated onto me, the way she whispered into my ear at The Rock Bar sent shivers up my spine. 

I had a new found desire to explore this side of her, at first I thought I was just going to experiment with an infatuation towards her actions, but I quickly learned that it was much more than that, which is why I pulled away in panic. 

Adam didn't make me feel even half the things she made me feel, not just tonight but every day I met up with her. 

She was gentle, her gaze would lock upon mine filling a void in my heart I had closed off. But Adam's words stuck in my head. 

Maybe she just wants to get in my pants, and with that, the desire I had was gone but love and heartache was still buried in my heart for her.