Chapter 40

Seeing my Wattpad still blowing up after over a year now I decided to try to get back into it! Thank you for all of the continued support ❤️

Natalie's POV

(Couple of months later)

I opened my eyes only to be woken up by Livi, I loved waking up next to her. Knowing that my person was right there...her eyes glowing in the sunlight gleaming through the gap from the blinds. Her amazing smile that never fails to brighten up my day. My lips landed on hers.

Next thing you know, little footsteps came running down the hallway. Here she comes.

"Mommy! Are we going to the new house today!!" Sky shouted as she burst open the door jumping on the bed.

We giggled as I quickly picked her up and tickled her causing her to wriggle and cry out with laughter.

"Of course we are baby" Liv replied still laughing.

"Go get changed and don't forget to pack the rest of your things sky and we'll get a McDonalds on the way. How does that sound?" I smiled.

We all quickly got up and ready as the moving van was coming at 10am. We packed the rest of our things that we kept out just for the night until the moving van arrived.

We were headed out to Santa Monica beach once again. We agreed on moving into our own house together and leaving everything behind, starting fresh.

—————

After the weeks of decorating and unpacking the house was finally ready. We stepped out of the car widening our eyes to the amazing view in front of us.

We stepped up onto the front patio and opened the doors with the hard wooden floor, freshly painted walls and unpacked furniture really made it look like home, we were so excited for what was going to come for us in the future but this, this is the beginning.

Me and Skylar went straight to the dining table as Olivia headed to the open floor kitchen, sky looked up at me in excitement waiting for what was to come.

I took out the Chinese from the bag as Olivia handed me 3 plates and set the table.

"It smells soooo good Nat-Nat!" She said in excitement.

"Chicken chow mien, fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, duck spring rolls, beef with black bean sauce, chicken curry, salt and chilli pepper crispy chicken, salt and chilli pepper chips and last bite not least prawn crackers." I said exaggerating my breathe.

"You did say she can pick anything on the menu...she had you there..." liv laughed as I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Let's dig in!" Skylar shouted.

So I thought I'd start off a bit fresh and easy as it's been a long time since I started writing this, but definitely want to finish it. Let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote! ❤️