Chapter 32

The city lights reminded me of fireflies in an empty field as we rode through the city. Although it was night, it was still alive, the energy flowing through traffic, lights and people who were out drinking and going to the clubs.

"You okay baby" I said through the intercom.

"More than okay" She wrapped her arms tighter around me as we rode through the city.

I looked through the side mirrors noticing that there was another motorbike behind us, I always liked to admire other bikes and acknowledge them.

It was like our own community, not like a motorcycle gang but just where you can always create a rapport on and off road just by the quick nod or friendly hand gesture whilst riding. It was always a good and friendly community to be in, everyone always looked out for each other regardless if they knew them or not.

After a few turns I noticed that the motorbike was still behind me so I decided to speed up going through the traffic, passing cars. I looked back into the mirror and they had done the same.

"Baby, hold on...I think someone is following us"

"Wait...wha-" she started to scream as she felt the pull of the motorbike actually kick in to its speed.

I pulled on the throttle changing gears within a split second. I sped up hitting about 90 miles per hour. The bike behind me had begun to speed up but I knew that I could lose them easily so I pulled on the throttle a little more speeding up to 110 miles per hour.

The sound of the roaring engine filled the city as I made my way through the back roads in order to avoid any other traffic and the cops. I noticed that I had lost the other rider so I pulled into another road and turned off the engine.

Olivia quickly got off of the bike and took off her helmet as I did the same.

"what the hell was that?!" She yelled.

"Baby someone was following us...I don't know who or why but I'm not taking any chances. I'm sorry-"

"You need to stop that" she looked into my eyes with a desire.

"Saying...sorry" she paused as she bit her lip looking down at mine.

She pushed me against the bike as she pulled me into a deep and desperate kiss, our tongues battled as she tried to take dominance so I decided to let her take it. My hands roamed down her back grabbing her ass and pulling her up as she let out a soft moan as she kissed me.

She started to take off my bike jacket but I retracted her hands, "Easy there tiger" I smirked.

"Don't act like you don't want this" she sniggered.

I leaned closer to her ear, "I would take you right now if we weren't out here."

"I don't care where we are" she whispered.

"Sweet Jesus what's gotten into you" I said surprised.

"You will soon" she smirked.

"I- fuck Liv." I shut my eyes as I gasped a little trying to keep myself together.

"Baby...c'mon and get your horny ass back onto this bike." I giggled.

She laughed and got back onto the bike as we put our helmets back on.

I started to ride back out onto the road and started to feel hands unzip my jacket, her hands started to roam onto my lower stomach as she held herself closer to me, I could feel her pressing her body against me and it caused my whole body to tingle.

I started to speed up more as she gripped onto me tighter so we could finally get to the destination I had planned for the night.

"What the...why are we here?"

"We're staying here for the weekend"

I pulled my bike into the hotels garage and took her hand whilst we held our helmets in the other. We finally reached the hotel reception desk, looking around the floor was marble with a water fountain in the middle of the hotel lobby. There were glass doors heading into the dining area and opposite the room was the entertainment area.

"Room booked for two, Natalie Wilder"

The man looked down at the screen and looked back up, "Ah yes you booked the-"

I have him a glare that told him to shut up and rolled my eyes towards Olivia who raised her brow. He looked over at her as he nodded back at me realising it was a surprise.

"Here's your room key miss, room 218. Your bags are already in the room." He smirked as he handed me the key.

We started to walk to the elevator and headed to the room.