Chapter 8

We were on our way to the next club as the atmosphere of the nightlife gave off positive energy to everyone around us. 

We were all pretty tipsy and it was only 1AM, the night is still young. 

We made our way to the dance floor as Olivia stayed back with Chris talking and laughing. 

I started to dance as Taylor and Melanie came up in front of me, Taylor started grinding her ass back on me as she danced with Melanie. I held my drink in the air after taking a sip as I danced. 

I felt eyes on me. 

I felt hands on my waist, I turned around and met eyes with the beautiful girl who I invited. 

She started to sway her hips in sync with mine, she was slightly smaller than me, I got closer to her, she wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her closer into me by her waist, I pushed my leg against her crotch as we continued to sway against the bass of the club music. 

She gripped on the nape of my neck tighter as I felt her gasp to the sudden movement I just made, she continued to sway her hips, encouraging me to continue as I smirked.

The next song came on by Years & Years and she grabbed my hand pulling me away from the dance floor, I look back at the others noticing that Taylor was staring, but quickly looked away. 

Olivia pulled me into a secluded hallway and pushed me against the wall, my eyes met hers only to be filled with lust and desire. Her lips inched closer towards mine, as fast as it started she pulled away before anything happened, she took a step back, almost walking away. 

I grab her wrist and repeat her movement, switching positions, pushing her against the wall pinning her arms above her head, she moaned slightly at the movement, I brushed my hands down her arms gently, cupping her face. 

I pushed my body against her like I did on the dance floor, with more pressure against her crotch, she gasped shutting her eyes in arousal. 

"Fuck"

I leaned in and pulled her into a passionate kiss as she wrapped her hands around the nape of my neck pulling me closer in a deeper kiss.

I brush my tongue against her bottom lip, as I apply more pressure in her crotch she gasps in my mouth allowing me entrance. 

I smirked as our tongues danced, I tilt my head to the side making the kiss more intimate.

I gently bite her lip just before I pulled away to breathe for air, the taste of her cherry lips mixed with the alcohol was a taste combined that lingered. 

She laughed and grabbed my hand pulling me back towards the dance floor.

"where have you two been?" Chris asked smirking.

Olivia looked at me blushing as I winked at her, we continued to dance together. 

This is by far the best night I've ever had.