Chapter 25

I leaned up and groaned at my head pounding, only to feel Olivia's arms wrapped around my waist.

She still let me sled with her, even after everything? I may of been wasted but I still remembered. I gently removed her arm from my waist as I got up to make breakfast.

Soon after I felt arms around my waist again as she pressed her head against my back sleepily.

"Good morning" she said.

"Um...good morning Liv..."

I flipped the bacon as I cracked two eggs into the pan, my head was still pounding it I just wanna yes to eat so I had the effort to actually get up and make something.

I put the bacon and eggs onto a plate along with some toast and put both plates onto the island. I saw Olivia digging into her breakfast as I placed two mugs of coffee Eddie each plate.

"Thank you Nattyy" she said. I smiled at the cute nickname she gave me but it dropped as I thought about last night.

I was really quiet that morning. We are our breakfast in silence and she went to the couch to pick a movie on Netflix as I did the dishes.

Once I finished I leaned against the island as I looked down into my cup of coffee.

"Nat come over here."

I slowly made my over to her and sat on the other end still looking down into the mug.

"Nat...please forget about last night. It's okay...now I'm gonna day it again. Get your ass over here."

I quickly glanced at her but looked back down. I really couldn't look at her. I couldn't stop the thoughts. I should've been more careful last night.

All of a sudden I felt her on top of me taking my coffee out of my hand and placing it onto the table. Her hands cupped my face as she leaned in to kiss me our lips fought with each other for dominance. Her hands roamed up my shirt, feeling my toned stomach, she pulled her lips away sitting up on my lap.

"Nat, this is something I have to deal with. It's not your fault so please stop feeling sorry for yourself. Whatever happened just please leave it I wanna be with you I know you care about me too much to ever hurt me like that. Now cuddle me god dammit so we can watch something on Netflix" and with that she wrapped her arms around me on the couch pulling me into her as I looked for something to watch.

~~~~~

Our morning was just laziness, all we did was cuddle watch Netflix and nap. We couldn't be bothered to do anything after a long day yesterday and considering we had a long drive back.

I was now pulling up to Olivia's drive, I looked over to Olivia as she was sound asleep.

"Livi, we're here" I whispered as I placed my hand on her shoulder trying to wake her up. She mumbled as she looked up at me rubbing her eyes, I couldn't help but smile at her.

I got out and opened the passenger door as I helped her sleepy self get out.

"Mommy!" Sky shouted as she ran outside to hug her mom.

Sky looked over at me and reached out as Olivia passed her over to me. I hugged her tightly.

"I really really reaaalllyyyy missed you. Like thiisss much" Sky said as she spread her little arms as wide as she could. We both laughed at her exaggeration.

"We missed you too princess" I said.

"Mommy please let Nat Nat come inside and meet ganny and pop pops" she said as she pulled onto me heading inside. I looked over at Olivia and she nodded whilst smiling.

I was kinda put on the spot here but I carried on and followed Sky inside.