28. Abducted

me realizing I haven't updated this book in a while.

Anyway, how we all doing I'm back with another chapter for you guys and not much else to say soo enjoy!

No one Pov 

You, Rimuru, and Ranga alongside all the kids of the class stood just outside the stone walls of Engrassia preparing to head back to the tempest. Rimuru thought himself of what happened over the past couple of days with freeing the kids. reporting the news to both Yuuki and Benimaru via a crystal ball that he brought with him and kept within his room.  Not only that but he reminisced about the final few lessons he had teaching the kids. all in all it was a fun trip for both Rimuru and yourself. 

Also, some new information came your way when Rimuru mentioned that Youm and his group had returned to Tempest with a new member added to his party. you couldn't help but wonder what this new person is like but quickly dismissed it from your thoughts.

"Teacher do you really have to go?" Chloe asked tears threatening to spill. "You can't try to keep them here, Clo." Ryota explained whilst patting the poor girl on the back.

You watch as Rimuru walks closer to Chloe and removes his mask given to him by Shizu and hands it to her with a smile. "Here, this is yours. buck up, kid."

Instantly Chloe's mood brightened significantly smiling brightly as she clutched the mask tightly. "That's not fair! I wanted the mask!" complained Alice "Too bad I got it first!" she laughed.

"Who cares about a dumb mask?" Kenya spoke seemingly not caring. "After all, the Teacher already gave us new robes to wear." Gail said trying to calm down Alice if even a little.

"Those were created by our holy princess Shuna! They are extremely light and durable. She also made my clothes." you spoke showing off that your clothing and theirs are of similar material. "Oh and Alice your robes are the only ones that have a lace on the sleeves." she seemed to be satisfied with that and grinned. "Oh... okay, then."

As you made sure that the final preparations were done Rimuru gave one last talk. "Keep studying hard, got it? it hurts to say goodbye, but it's not as though we'll never see each other again. when I get a break, we'll come back pay you a visit." with that he pats you on the head to signal that you are leaving. so you both hop onto the back of the waiting Ranga and set off.

"See you again!" both you and Rimuru shout back at the kids as ranga carries you off back to your home.

Although you could hear a few words before you left thanks to your improved hearing. something about Kenya in proving himself for the next time we meet and hen someone calling him out for crying. a small chuckle escaped your lips. and from then on you faced forward, looking at the long path ahead of you.

After making sure that you and Rimuru are far enough away from any humans Rimuru patted ranga to stop his advance. The plan was after leaving you would use spatial movement to return to tempest by hanging onto Rimuru as he activated his skill. 

You watched as the slime jumped onto the ground to begin preparation for spatial movement magic circles swirled around the base of his body glowing slightly brighter as the seconds went by. You also jumped onto the floor to give Ranga a rest from carrying you.

Suddenly you felt a hand rest on your right shoulder. although you didn't see anyone tailing you for a while and have been actively surveying the area this person had managed to sneak past not only you but Ranga and Rimuru as well. you attempted to turn back to view whoever had grabbed you but the person in question didn't allow you to view their figure fully as they quickly dislocated your shoulder and blinded you with some weird skill. But it wasn't only your sight. your sense of touch, smell, and hearing has also been robbed from you.