1: New family, Similar problem.

Please read the A/N at the end if you have read my other story. Thx anyway hope you enjoy the first chapter of this.

Y/N Pov

Lying in a pool of my blood isn't the best way to pass the time but what can you do when you get stabbed by muggers. This wouldn't have happend in the first place if my family actually cared for me but no. I hope in my next life that my family actually helps and cares for me. I could feel what little strength I had left dwindle and escape me, my eyes slowly started to shut attempting to take me to what I'm guessing is my final sleep. 

If there I see such a thing as reincarnation or whatever it would be cool to be a Kitsune or something like that.

???: "Confirmation complete, generating Kitsune body."

Who said that? Oh well it's not like it matters to me I'm not going to be on this planet for much longer. It honestly felt like my soul has been broken by this life. Getting mugged terrible family it's like life she just wants me gone.

???: "Confirmation complete, acquiring skill [Soul breaker] success."

Okay this voice is getting annoying, am I the only one hearing this voice? I must be going insane. The puddle of blood surrounding me has went from mildly warm to extremely cold, now that I think about it everything is going cold and I can't see anymore. This must be it I'm leaving this world. 

I thought I was leaving this world so why can I now here voices around me, also why does the ground feel so comfy? I manage to pry open my eyes to see what looks to be the Ceiling, shifting my gaze about I found Two people in the room with me a man and a woman except they both had fox ears on their head and they both also had 9 tails each. The man had short Silver hair and blue eyes, Under his right eye was a small scar going horizontally. The woman had long black hair that ran down to just past her waist, her eyes were purple whenever she looked at me it felt like she could see right through me. She didn't seem to have any scars on her. Both of their clothes matched their features the man clothes was Whitish silver, with parts of it being blue. This was same for the woman black with parts being purple.

Woman: "Look he's awake." Grabbing the attention of the man.

Both the man and the woman were now staring at me. I attempted to move but it felt like I didn't have enough strength to support my body, all I could do was move my arms, hands, legs And feet. Whilst moving my arms about I felt the top of my head to feel what I think are fox ears. Moving my hands around again I felt something fluffy near the very bottom of my back just above my butt. It was a tail just one though not like the two people in front of me.

Man: "How are you doing my son?" 

So I'm guessing the woman is my mother then alright. Suddenly I heard three more voices accompanied by the steps of 3 pairs of feet. A couple seconds later I heard a door open and three kids came into view. Two girls and one boy. The boy had Silver hair and blue eyes and already held a strong resemblance to our father. One of the girls had Silver hair and purple eyes and was the taller one of the two, the last girl had Black hair with a streak of silver in it and blue eyes she was the shortest out of the three, they all Had two tails and looked around the age of 6.

Dad: he turns to the three that have now come up to them "How are you three doing?"

Black haired girl: looking uninterested "We're fine, Michael and Ayla wanted to see their brother."

Mom: she let out a small giggle. "And what about you Alice, did you want to see your new brother?"

Alice: "Sorta of yes."