15. Big explosion, Big success.

Hey it me, the person having a few life problems. But not updating any books at all isn't making me feel much better so I'm going to try and still update. I don't know how it will go, hopefully I can fix my problems soon. But enough about me time for a new chapter.

The battle with Charybdis starts off with Benimaru casting hell flare on Charybdis surrounding it in a ball of black flames incinerating anything inside. Once the attack ends and the flames clear Charybdis looks to be unfazed although the attack did kill one of the megalodons surrounding it. It's corpse drops from the sky landing a few meters in front of us.

Benimaru: Only burned one of its followers. Well, this magical interference skill lives up to it's annoying reputation.

Wait, I thought all magical attacks are going to be useless against them because of this skill. But you still killed one regardless with hell flare. I'm confused?

Great Sage: It seems that attacks of a big enough scale are still able to harm Charybdis and the megalodons.

Okay then I can work with this, I think.

Shuna: Indeed also. the head creature, which also should have been affected by the blast shrugged it off as if it did not even cause an itch.

Not long after Charybdis growled causing the megalodons to come at us. The first of which chased after the goblin riders, or mainly Gobta I can't tell.

Rimuru: Y/N go and help the goblin riders. Try and take out the megalodons and quickly as possible.

Y/N: Okay! 

I run off Swapping to my Kitsune form to be able keep up with the runnng goblin riders. Once I catch up to them the giant shark. Seemed to be still lying on the floor. And Gobta stupidly got closer to it.

Gobta: Whoa... its huge! You can really tell what a monster this thing is up close. A fish this size could feed ya for a year!

 The monster opens its eyes looking at Gobta I'm sure he regretted getting closer to the monster when it suddenly tried to eat him.

Gobta: Wait, are we the food?!

Y/N: That's probably what they see us as. Also why would you get that close to it if it's not dead you idiot!

Gobta: I thought it was dead! 

I ignore Gobta's last words as I hop onto the back of the megalodon that's chasing Gobta. I pull out W/N and smash it into both of the megalodon's eyes and after a bit of struggling I managed to get the blade of my scythe to appear, and I quickly slice it in half without much effort. It flops to the floor almost crushing the escaping goblin riders.

I really need a sword or something so I don't have to deal with this again. I'll ask dad later.

Gobta: Thanks Y/N! *thumbs up*

Y/N: Yeah sure...

Looking around I spot another giant fish heading towards geld's group so I run over to help them, on my way there I hear Benimaru shouting.

Benimaru: We're going to wipe out those megalodons first! I want each group to draw off an individual and finish it off! And Y/N help any groups you can find!

Y/N: Sure!

I continue to run towards geld's group to find him as the last standing Orc against his megalodon. He strikes it with his axe, only to be deflected by its tough scales. Abandoning his weapons Geld grabs onto the charging megalodon and stops it from moving with all his strength. But because his grabbed he can't attack it, I was about to help until Gabiru turned up.