19. Shizu?

Before you read I want to say something. If you intend to comment on my stories huge plot points of anime specifically the future events of "that time I got reincarnated as a slime." They will be deleted immediately I have no tolerance for this spoilers I mean if that wasn't clear. I've already read the web novel but still don't ruin it for other people. If your wondering yes someone has done this but I've deleted them. The worst part is this person had the worst argument for doing so and if that's not bad enough they've done it across multiple stories not just mine. Let me be clear though I have nothing against people saying to read the light novel just don't spoil it for others whilst doing so. 

Anyway enjoy.

Y/N Pov 

We've been back from dwargon for a couple days now all in all I have to say I think it was great seeing somewhere else that isn't Tempest once in a while is fun. Although I have to wonder why Rimuru has been eating Shion's cooking these past few days willingly! I'm not going to ask why though.

currently im walking to my favorite spot in Tempest and that is on a cliff that overlooks the entire town.  Behind me a overwhelming presence appeared it was so sudden so I didn't know what to do. "Where do you think your going hmm?" Slowly turning round I see the annoyed face of my brown haired trainer. Taking a few steps away from him his hand quickly grabs my shoulder stopping me from moving further away. "Skipping out on my training with the help of that meddlesome dragon girl. I think some extreme training practice is in order." I didn't know if It was an illusion or something but his eyes seem to glow red a little with a angry smirk attached to his face. 

"I- I uh... was just on my way to find you?" I say in a questionable tone making it all,the more obvious it was a lie. "Right." He didn't seem convinced. "So you was your way to find me. by going in the complete opposite direction of where we normally meet?" I couldn't answer back his aura felt all the more aggravated than before so I just nodded. i watched as he slowly moved his hand closer to my head and closed my eyes a bit worried about what he was going to do.

I felt a sudden pain on my forehead, I quickly opened my eyes covering where the "injury" was with my hands. What suprised me the most was Tai being back to normal. "Don't lie to me Y/N, I've been around you long enough to tell when your lying." His tone of voice was more layed back and calm than it was before. "That was for lying." He gestured to my head. "Do it again and I'll flick you harder next time." A triumphant grin now seemed to replace his previous expression.  

"Fine I won't skip, so where are we going to train then?" I ask still rubbing where he flicked me. "Well not right now I've been asked by Benimaru to meet with him for a chat. I don't know what for, it's kinda weird to be called out by him of all people. Oh! I almost forgot I saw Rimuru a while ago, and he asked me to tell you that he needs to talk. He seemed quite serious did you do something to get in trouble?" Tai asked in a slightly teasing tone. "I don't think so." I reply trying to think of anything significant that I did bad recently.

"Well I must really get going otherwise a certain kijin is gonna be annoyed. See ya around Y/N." Tai ruffled my hair before walking off to meet with Benimaru. I twist around on my feet and start heading to my house. Once i arrive on the floor seemed to be Rimuru knocked out in front of him was food that seemed to be sentient I physically gagged at the food but nevertheless helped Rimuru wake up and get away from that creature if you can even consider it that.

Rimuru began to talk but his voice was weak "If I didn't have poison resistance I would have died! How can someone be so ba-." At this time Shion walked into the room. "Great at cooking!" What a save. "Oh Lord Rimuru if you really like my cooking so much I would be more than happy to cook for you for the rest of the month and not just this week!" Shion held weapon I mean  wooden spoon tighter and her eyes seem to fill with determination. "No No! There isn't a need for you to do that just this week if fine." Shion had just lost her previous attitude and was now slightly sulking but still she walked back into the kitchen.