29. Anything for my family.

No ones Pov

Panic and fear.

That's all that was on Rimuru's mind as he rode on the back of Ranga. Watching Y/N get taken away from him by an unknown person as well as Souei's message both still fresh in his mind they both already had his mind racing but to add more to this was the fight that had just finished between himself and Hinata Sakaguchi which almost ended in his death if not for substituting himself for a clone. The sight of Hinata's "Disintegration" still ever so fresh in his thoughts made him more worried than ever. but the worst of all was that he couldn't return to Tempest fast enough. Ranga was already moving as fast as he could towards home but even that felt like a lifetime sitting there.

Please be ok everyone. 

Just outside of tempest.

Walking slowly was a hooded figure their destination was the town of monsters Tempest that was currently being under siege by an army of humans. These humans were from the kingdom of Falmuth they set up camps all around the city as well as erecting a magical barrier that surrounded the entire town restricting the abilities of monsters inside. 

The hooded figure continued on their route which took them into one of these camps filled with knights and various other members of Falmuth's army. "Hey what are you doing here?" one of the knights noticed this hooded person and they immediately noticed the height difference between them The hell is a kid doing here? "Stop where you are!" he shouted pulling his sword from his holster pointing it towards the person in front of them.  

The shouting got the attention of the other members of the camp and soon the hooded person was quickly surrounded by a multitude of knights and wizards. The hooded figure finally stopped their advance but didn't look up to face whoever was blocking them. some muttering could be heard from them but it quickly stopped after a few seconds.

Most of the camp was confused about their unidentified invader but no one moved closer to them. suddenly they spoke for the first time other than a mutter. "Oh well. They did say to wipe out anyone and everyone here I guess that includes humans too!" The voice was that of a child but still, it scared a few of the less experienced of the camps forces. A multitude of long tails flew out from the backside of the cloak and flames erupted from the cloaked person concealing them.

The flames twisted around the figure rotating faster as the seconds went by. The entire camp was acting to try and douse the flames that were caused by their invader with and magicians using some sort of water magic to extinguish flames but it didn't matter. 

Suddenly the swirling mass of flames expanded rapidly outwards engulfing all of those around the immediate area In about a 20-meter radius all those trapped were immediately killed and burnt to ash. Those that weren't killed watched as the flames faded away slowly revealing the person inside controlling this fire. 

A boy stood gazing over his surroundings his many tails slowly waved behind him as cinders of what little remains floated around his figure. This person was a kitsune.

After watching his comrades being burnt to cinders a few knights leaped to attack this monster all attempting to strike it down with a downwards slash. Mid jump all life left the eyes of the knights and their bodies fell limp mid-jump as a gaping hole was formed in their chest no bigger than a tennis ball, from the hole rose smoke, and any and all armor around the edge was melted away burning the skin beneath. 

now floating around the kid was 2 balls of fire they seemed to dance around his body illuminating his white hair and golden eyes whenever they passed by.