14. Prepare for a fight.

Before you start I wanna say thanks for 10k reads. Also I go back to college Tomorrow so this could be the last chapter for a while until I get time or not depends on how When I have time, anyway I hope you enjoy.

Somewhere in the great forest of Jura 

Phobio: Dammit!! *slams his fist on a tree*

One of the beast me now with Phobio try to cal him down.

Beast man: Please, Phobio, you must calm down! You can't be blamed for losing that fight. Even lord Carrion couldn't actually beat Milim-

Phobio: SHUT YOUR FOOLISH MOUTH!! LORD CARRION WOULD NEVER HUMILIATE HIMSELF LIKE THAT!

Beast man: I understand your frustration sir. But our mission is to recruit that slime and his followers. We must keep lord Carrion's orders in mind.

Phobio: You're right.

???: Oh, but I quite understand it must be impossible to keep such a bitter feeling under control.

The group of beast men become startled and searched around for the voice.

Phobio: W-Who's there?!

Out of nowhere a small windstorm kicked up and in front of them was a column of wind. The group could see the rather big figure of whoever was inside. The person was spinning at high speeds before coming to a stop and looks a Phobio.

???: How do you do, good citizens of Eurazania! Do forgive my belated introduction. I am a humble member of the harlequin alliance. *Strikes a pose* I am known as Footman, the angry clown. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Phobio: Never heard of you. What do you clowns want?

Another voice came from behind the fat build of Footman.

Tear: There's no need to be defensive. I'm Tear, the tear drop clown. See, the moderate harlequin alliance is an odd-jobs mercenary outfit. I think you'll find it's well worth your time to hear what we can offer you!

Phobio:... Get lost. I have no reason to sit around and listen to a bunch of fishy-looking clowns. *walks away*

Tear: Demon lord Milim needs to taste what's coming to her doesn't she?

Phobio stops at her words and turns back around to face them.

Phobio: How did you..?

Footman: Don't you want Power? Because we can offer you a truly great one. Naturally it also poses a great danger. But when you have overcome it. You Will Be A Demon Lord

Back in Tempest

Currently Rimuru, Y/N and the Kijin are watching the new and improved champion Youm and his group leave Tempest.

Youm: Well, master Rimuru we're taking off now.

Hakurou: You've tightened up your bearing quite well. It hasn't been long, but it shows that you've taken your training very seriously.

Rimuru Pov

Just weeks ago, Youm's group was merely a rabble of thugs. After giving them gear and sending them to Hakurou. They finally looked worthy of being called champion's party. Anyone would believe he was the one who defeated the Orc lord. And nobody's really aware of just how dicey things got. With the army of 200,000 or the demon lord evolution. Not only that even less know about Y/N's previous family trying to kill him. They could be much worse than Orc lord but we haven't seen or heard anything about them since that fight. And Souei hasn't reported anything of them either way at the moment.