7. Getting judged by a king.

Hello I got another chapter out finally, I've been having trouble of just not being bothered to do anything and just lying in bed. Anyway enjoy.

Just wondering would any of you mind if I do like special chapters which don't follow the story for fun and such, not now but eventually.

Y/N Pov 

Rimuru: "Y/N are you from a different world?"

Y/N: "Umm, what gave you that idea? Haha..."

Rimuru: "Its fine if you are. Because I am from a different world aswell."

Y/N: "Really? What was you like before you was 'Rimuru' in this world."

Rimuru: "Well my name was Satoru Mikami. I lived in Japan and was 37 years old and worked as a salaryman. And one day I got stabbed by a mugger and ended up here, anyway now that I think about I feel happier here than I ever did in my previous life. What about you?"

The question made my mind wander back to the hell hole that was my first family. I'm sure a sad expression graced my face soon after.

Y/N: "Well my name was Y/N L/N, I lived in (country) and I was 12 years old before I died."

Rimuru: "Why do you look sad? Was it something in your past life." I just nodded slowly. "Do you want to tell me?"

I was looking down at the floor.

Y/N: "Might aswell. So in this world my family treated me like crap and want to kill me. But it's not the first time it happend. I guess in my past life you could say that my family caused my death. They beat me and also treated me very poorly they never gave me much food or drink so I was mostly ill a lot. One day I had enough and packed a bag with what little things I own and tried to escape. Fast forward about a day I was getting mugged in a alleyway for what I had on me and since I refused to give them my stuff I got stabbed and left to die from blood loss in a alleyway. And now I'm here." 

I look up again to see Rimuru having a face with a mixture of shock and sadness present before he came over and hugged me.

Rimuru: "Im sorry you had to go through that. You don't have to worry about it anymore, I will help protect you. We all will. Your definitely part of our family and my son."

Y/N: "Thank you..." I closed my eyes and hugged back aswell. We soon let go after. "Just wondering how did you now I wasn't from here?"

Rimuru: "Well when you did that little battle with the two fire figures it was natsu from fairy tail and (Character from anime) fighting eachother. At that point I had the idea of you being from earth. And just now you was singing a verse from Avicii- the nights." (I don't know if Rimuru actually knows avicii I'm just making it so he does.) "So after that I decided to ask you and here we are. Two former humans in the bodies of fantasy monsters. Also what was the chance that you would be given the same name in both worlds."

Y/N: "Don't know."

Rimuru: "Doesn't matter now, anyway want to go out somewhere?"

Y/N: "Sure."

We both head out our house and wave goodbye to Shuna who was sitting down. As we were walking about we were soon joined by Shion since she was our personal bodyguard I guess it was fine. She was carrying Rimuru in her arms and I was on her shoulder as a small Kitsune.

After a small walk we found a bunch of lizardmen aswell as Gabiru in our city just sitting down eating.

Rimuru: "Umm, why are you all here?"