11. Visitors to the land of monsters.

Hey how's everyone doing, my family has been annoying and that's about it and also solstice of heroes is currently active if you know what I'm talking about Ive been grinding it a lot. But anyway here's another chapter enjoy.

I walked over next to Rigurd confronting this random person who's was talking about Demon lord carrion ruling this place Whoever that is anyway.

Rigurd: "You must be joking."

The person in front of us lit his fist on fire and attempted to strike Rigurd in the face, but i Pushed  Rigurd out of the way making his attack miss. The attacker looked angry and decided to try to hit me instead of Rigurd. I cross my arms to block his fist covered in flames, I slide a bit backwards and my arms feel a little numb but that's all. The person looked like he was going to continue until everyone felt a large amount of magicules gathering in the crowd near us. I turn to look at said crowd and in it was two people who looked very angry to say the least. Milim and Shinku stood there with bloodlust radiating of them both gazing at the attacker

Shinku&Milim: "How dare you hit my Freind/Bestie's son." At the same time they both sprint at the startled attacker he tried to get into a attack stance but just ended up getting punched in the face by both Milim and Shinku at the same time. He was sent flying backwards and landed in a. Weird position that looked familiar.

 Weird position that looked familiar

(The position he is in.)

Milim stood over his body's whilst Shinku ran over to me and asked me if I was hurt anywhere. I was about to respond but Souei appeared aswell as Rimuru dropping from the sky after flying with his bat wings. Rimuru asked Souei about what happened so he gave Rimuru a quick explanation. Once he did Rimuru asked where the person who attacked us was, only to see me, Shinku and Milim over his unconscious body. With the rest of the person's group in front of us. Rimuru gave me a quick glance I'm guessing to see if I was hurt in anyway which I wasn't.

Suddenly Shuna appeared from the crowd of people.

Shuna: "Lord Rimuru, I'm very sorry my lord. When Milim and Shinku detected the presence of intruders, they both leapt out before I could stop them."

Rimuru: "Well, I don't think anyone could stop either of them when they both want to go."

Milim: she walked over to my dad "Ah! Rimuru! He was being extremely rude so me and Shinku gave him a good and proper spanking." Milim looked proud of what she did and Rimuru face palmed whilst Shinku stayed by me.

Rigurd: "she was protecting Young master Y/N. please do not be too cross with her."

Y/N: "Young master? Why."

Rigurd: "Well you saved me from that person so out of respect from now on I will call you 'young master'. If you need anything aswell just ask me."

Sure as long as not everyone ends up calling me that.

Souei: "Anyway they claimed to be the followers of demon lord Carrion. They did attack first but depending on how they report back, it might make Carrion's impression of us worse."