Christmas special.

Well since it's Christmas I though I should make a special for everyone I hope you enjoy. This doesn't affect the story at all.

No ones Pov

Snow began to cover the whole of Tempest, the many orcs that resided there were scraping the roads clear. Chatter filled the streets since a certain slime hopped along getting many greeting from his people.

"Where is she?" Rimuru though in his mind, trying to locate the crimson haired girl. "Where's who?" From behind Rimuru a voice rang. Rimuru turned around to see Shinku wrapped in multiple layers of clothing specially made for her and despite that she is still shivering slightly.

"You! Where have you been? Actually don't answer I need your help. Could you call Milim and come with me." Rimuru stared at the shivering dragon as she rabidly rubbed her hands together for warmth. "Oh. Uh sure gimme a second." Shinku shot a blast of crimson energy to the sky which exploded into a giant M soon after Milim came crashing down from the sky covering Rimuru and poor Shinku in a huge gust of cold air and snow.

"Sorry Shinku!" Milim frantically tries to remove the snow until Shinku just melts it off her. "So why was I called here?" She tilts her head in confusion. "Well.." Rimuru began.

Meanwhile in Rimuru's and Y/N's house.

A H/C Kitsune sat under many layers of blankets whilst eating breakfast even though it was at least mid day. "Hey dad where are you?" You asked using thought communication.

"I'm busy out doing something sorry. But Milim will be over soon could you go hunting with her?" Your pretty sure Milim of all people wouldn't need anyone else to go hunting with but nevertheless you agreed. "Okay."

After finishing your food, you looked out a window to see the snow covering mostly everything. "Guess I'll need to wrap up a little." You say talking to yourself and head to grab some warmer clothing. Soon you was ready to go hunting with Milim, as if on cue Milim stood at the door to your house waiting In her usual attire. You quickly greeted her and proceeded out the door to go and head towards the forest to hunt.

"Hey Milim shouldn't you be wearing something you know... warmer?" You question honestly wondering how she isn't showing any signs of being cold, she could have a resistance to it but still.

"Nah." She happily chimed "the cold doesn't effect me much well not this level of cold. Even if I do get cold my bestie had some clothes made for me. look." Milim stopped walking making you look at her confused. She raised her hand pointing at the sky. A ring formed at the top of her and slowly went down changing her usual outfit To something more suited for the cold.

 A ring formed at the top of her and slowly went down changing her usual outfit To something more suited for the cold

"See, I have these from my bestie." She proceeded to do a cute pose. Which made you stare at her for a couple seconds longer than you wanted to "Well let's go hunting!" She exclaimed grabbing onto your hand and blasted of into the sky pulling you along with her whilst giggling to herself. Not long after you landed in the forest just outside of Tempest.