10. I want to sleep.

I CANT HANDLE THE HEAT AT ALL! Anyway that's my reason for not updating anything and being lazy but I have a somewhat ok excuse... probably not.

Another reason for not updating it may sound stupid but when I write I listen to music if I'm bored of my music I find it hard to write and somewhat boring. And I feel like I'm melting, okay rant over about me dying from heat and excuses time for the chapter.

Milim: "MMMM!! This thing you call 'Curry' is incredibly delicious! I have not tasted such delights since the discovery of 'Honey'!"

Y/N: "That was only this morning though."

If you can't tell after Milim and Shinku announced their stay at Tempest we decided to get some food which was curry. Milim obviously was enjoying it and Shinku was off in her own world.

Shion: "So that substance that had so enchanted lady Milim was nectar that had been gathered by bees?"

Benimaru: "I thought it was a healing solution... but I suppose the color was different."

Rimuru: "Well... honey does have some medicinal qualities so calling it a 'healing solution' isn't that far off the mark."

Benimaru: "Ahh..." he eyed Milim's jar of honey she had in her hands.

Milim: "You can't have it! This is all mine!" She hid the jar behind her crossed arms.

Shinku: "Can I have some?" Milim happily hands some honey over to Shinku without a problem. Which was surprising.

Rimuru: "I prepared this honey to use as a substitute for a sweetener called 'sugar' but you can only collect so much, and I'm currently the only one who can extract it. I wasn't going to reveal it until I had a means of wider production. Give it a taste." He placed a small plate with honey in it on the table.

Everyone takes a small amount from the plate and tastes it even milim does although she already has a jar of it.

Shion: "Wow!"

Benimaru gets shocked at the taste and slams his hands on the table looking at Rimuru.

Rimuru: "Yeah, I know I feel bad about keeping this all to myself."

Shuna: "I have never tasted sugar before, because it is such a rare and exotic item. Could it really be as sweet as this honey?"

Rimuru: "It is. With sugar, you'd have a much wider variety of cooking to try out."

Y/N: "Yah if we find sugar you can make sweets. Which are amazing." 

Shuna: "On the morrow, I will put my full effort into discovering a source of sugar. What do you say Shion?"

Shion: "Very well I understand, I'm in lady Shuna! Upon my very life, I will help you find this sugar!"

Shinku: "I will also assist in the search for sugar!"

Milim: "Yes! It is appreciated!"

The four of them huddled up like there was making a plan to find sugar. After a while shion and Shuna took both Milim and Shinku to bath.

Rimuru: "So it official that demon lord Milim and Shinku the crimson dragon will be staying here. I'm worried about them both walking around unattended more so Milim than Shinku but still I want someone at their sides at all times."

Kaijin: "Might I have a word, boss?"

Rimuru: "What is it?

Kaijin: "We're worried about demon lord Milim, of course... but I think it pays to watch how the other demon lords react, too. There are a number of demon lords out there, but they're not all in alignment. They keep each other in check, maintaining a tense balance of power at all times."